Dr. Shervin Aminpour, MD

Dr. Shervin Aminpour, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

Dr. Shervin Aminpour, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Burbank, CA. He is affiliated with medical facilities West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aminpour to book an appointment.

Shervin Aminpour MD PC

Burbank Location201 S Buena Vista St Ste 325 Burbank, CA 91505

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Aminpour is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center West Hills, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Aminpour's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aminpour

2.8

13.20754716981132%

Dr. Aminpour
My friend referred me to Dr.Aminpour for rhinoplasty and it was the best decision I have ever made. He's so good , MAGIC HANDS. I got NO SWELLING OR BRUISING. I looked fine I honestly thought I was going to look punched but my recovery was so smooth. I 1000000% recommend rhino here and he specializes in face reconstruction so that' should everything , that was a key reason Why I came here. The staff is amazing and honestly god sent. They help 24/7 and answer any questions. Please invest in yourself and come here!!! You won't regret it .
Diana – Apr 06, 2021
March 2021 Dr. Amanpour performed a Septoplasty on my nose to correct a seriously deviated septum. My nose had been broken a few times throughout my life and finally at 47 I was getting it fixed. He was very thorough with the consultation. The only way for me to fully repair the damage was with a full rhinoplasty but I opted for the much less intrusive septoplasty as this would get me to around 90% corrected. Immediately following the surgery I could breath better, and that is with a strip of gauze in front of my nose. Also, unlike friends that have gone through this repair with other doctors, there was no gauze shoved up my nose. Just two pieces of plastic that were removed after 5 days. The plastic pieces have a hole in them that allows air to pass through. 5 days later he pulls them out and the air just flowed. I can't remember ever being able to breathe so well. From beginning to end the process was very smooth. I only wish that I did it sooner. Outstanding Experience.
Joseph Gallagher – Mar 26, 2021
This doctor KEEPS rescheduling at the last moment not respecting his patients valuable time. Do yourself a favor and do whatever you can to find a different doctor since this doctor “will not be coming in the office” the day of your appointment. His office staff is rude too. This guy is a joke of a doctor.
Jan 09, 2021
Dr. Aminpour is amazing! He successfully removed 3 metal fragments from my cheek due to a bullet casing hitting me at a gun range. He did a great job and it is completely healed that no one would ever know it happened. It was a scary situation but so happy his surgical talents were so perfect! Iris is very nice and accommodating! Great office and staff -- highly recommend! Thank you!!
Connie L Kerr – Nov 12, 2020
Dr. Aminpour was highly recommended by my family physician & I am so happy that he was introduced to me because Dr. Aminpour was very nice, personable, thorough, straightforward & knowledgeable. He did such an amazing job with my revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty even though it was such a complicated surgery. My previous nose was in such a bad shape from a previously failed rhinoplasty which had caused me daily depression & affected how I viewed myself. Finally, the results of my new nose surgery performed by Dr. Aminpour was incredible! I am happy & satisfied! I feel beautiful & much better about myself. Even though my nose is still healing, I can now say that I finally love my new nose I see in the mirror everyday, yay!! I am so grateful for Dr. Aminpour & his wonderful team who were always so kind & helpful during the whole process. I highly recommend Dr. Aminpour if you’re looking into having a rhinoplasty/septoplasty!!! I am pretty sure you will love his work just like I did!
Michelle C. – Nov 11, 2020
I'm glad I found this doctor because he resolved my chronic maxillary sinusitis issues. Anytime I have any questions he's there to answer them. The procedure I did left me breathing out of my nose for the first time in my life. The pressure in my head is finally gone and I'm so happy about it. I highly recommend this doctor
Oct 30, 2020
I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Aminpour! From my first visit he was so nice and informative, to the day of my surgery he made me feel at ease! I felt very comfortable and safe having my procedure done with him. The staff is also very sweet and helpful! They really want everyone to feel like family! I could not have wished for a better experience.
Emily A. – Sep 14, 2020
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Aminpour. He and his staff took the wonderful care of me throughout the process of getting my procedure done. Not only can I breathe better but my nose looks amazing. I could cry from how happy I am with the results.
Emily – Aug 27, 2020
Very disappointing office visit. I went in for some sinus discomfort. He suggested a surgery for my deviated septum which made sense and to be sure he suggested a ct scan. He also looked in my nose which seems normal until i got a bill that was 10 times what a normal doctor visit is. At no point did he explain that looking in my nose for 5 seconds would require a massive payment. Also during the visit while the deviated septum surgery was internal he suggested i get a nose job and other cosmetic procedures that had nothing to do with my deviated septum. After reading other reviews it seems like this doctor adds on to raise the billing.
Jul 24, 2020
I only wish I'd read this site before visiting. Can't agree enough with his rotten bedside manner - it's like an inconvenience visiting him, trying to explain why you're in, etc. Service he provided was essentially medieval...all to then be told to come back for another appointment to "finish." I'm here NOW, what are you waiting for? Well, that way you can charge an Rx, another office visit, and more of your time wasted.
Jul 22, 2020
My wife had a terrible experience with this money-hungry Dr. She had a sinus infection. Dr recommended to scrape the sinuses and says she has a deviated septum. During first visit, used an endoscope to look inside nose and did not charge us. Was just trying to lock in his $11,000 surgery! After surgery, inner wall of her nose never healed. It bled on and off for months. Dr agreed to see wife again, although insisted it “wasn’t serious”. Decides to look in nose with an endoscope find out after cost $250. After first visit, kept trying to use endoscope, another $250. He says, “maybe it’s an infection”, gave cream. Did Not work. He says “YOU MUST BE PICKING YOUR NOSE”. It turns out, a Pyogenic granuloma of the nose is caused by infection, something my wife caught while recovering from surgery. Doc wants to look again with ENDOSCOPE! Nurse wants another $1,250 for in-office surgery. The next doctor, looked with endoscope. No charges. The next doctor, did in-office surgery. No charges.
Shame On You! – Jun 10, 2020
I recommend this office and the doctor. Great experience all together.
Jun 05, 2020
Amazing doctor and great office.
Jun 05, 2020
Dr. Aminpour performed a non-surgical rhinoplasty on my teenage daughter over a year ago, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. His fantastic work truly enhanced my daughter’s appearance and self confidence. He gave us his genuine feedback and made sure my daughter looked her absolute best. We will continue to go back every year until my daughter is old enough and ready for a permanent nose job. I would absolutely recommend him. Also, all the staff at his office is super friendly and professional.
Dec 31, 2019
Do not go to this doctor! Make sure you go and read his negative reviews on popular sites and see what the patients are saying about being overbilled and him telling them that they need a surgery when patients do not. This man is not a real doctor! He has opened his practice to get reach by over billing patients.
CA – Mar 16, 2019
He’s a creep and I agree with all the BAD reviews. Rude staff, rude doctor. Aloof and worthless. Charges and does procedures just to charge $$. I ended up going to another doctor and got my issue resolved. The wait time was over 45 min and I arrived 20 min early. Staff is clueless. I do not recommend anyone waste their time going to this office. Zero stars not even 1 star.
Sep 29, 2018
Amending a review since I can’t delete it. Dr Aminpour did fantastic work. In the months since, we have gone through a fair amount of financial stress due to billing issues. In the last week, doc has personally helped us resolve these issues. His work is great. His office staff isn’t the greatest. I’d still recommend you do your homework.
G Lamb – Aug 22, 2018
The people giving positive reviews and 4 or 5 stars but have either been offered a discount to give a good review, or they're all on crack. My mother had to wait over an hour to get called in, then the doctor had no bedside manor at all. She has a hole in her eardrum, and he told her that she would need major surgery to repair it, but she can't have the surgery because she is too old. So he didn't do anything to help, so now she is stuck with this hole in her eardrum?
Mountain Mike in Agoura Hills, CA – Jul 26, 2018
The first visit was fine, he recommended a procedure. On the second visit for the procedure I had to wait over an hour. when he was finally ready to perform the procedure he was rather surly and it was very rough (a piece of my tongue was cut for a biopsy) and he didn't offer a prescription for pain meds. I don't consider myself a sissy but I was miserable for the next 3 days. I have a follow up appointment and after that I'm changing physicians if I need additional treatment.
May 26, 2018
I must compliment not only Dr. Aminpour, but also his wonderful staff - they are all the best! I recently needed to have my sinuses opened up due to an ear blockage. I received the best medical care during the procedure and Dr. Aminpour also has a terrific bedside manner !
Denise W – Feb 27, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Aminpour?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Aminpour's experience treating your condition or procedure

Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Aminpour treats Chronic Sinusitis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Aminpour treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy

Dr. Aminpour performs Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Aminpour performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Aminpour's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Central Vestibular Vertigo
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Facial Trauma
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Reconstruction Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Polyp
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Snoring
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Swallowing Disorders
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Wheezing

Dr. Aminpour accepts

Dr. Aminpour accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Local Access Plus HMO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
HealthyBlue 2.0
Medicare Advantage PFFS
PHCS
Tricare
TriWest Champus

Dr. Shervin Aminpour's mission statement is to provide his patients with the highest quality of care. He is very focused on innovative techniques and treatment...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery