Dr. Sherry Thomas, MD

Dr. Sherry Thomas, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

SHERRY THOMAS M.D. 29525 Canwood St Ste 211, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Thomas specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Agoura Hills, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Thomas? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Thomas' Experience

See how Dr. Thomas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Thomas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Thomas
Dr. Thomas' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (47)
in Encino, CA |
Not recommended to you. No patient, no bedside manner. Only spent 2 minutes on the phone with me, and she was always in a hurry. However, she spent 40 minutes on the phone with my physical therapist and selling her to my therapist. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!
in Malibu, CA |
Dr.Thomas makes her own diagnosis after she listens. An excellent doctor.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
Dr. Thomas was referred to us by my 90 year-old mother's primary physician. We found Dr. Thomas to be a highly competent, warm and compassionate physician. We found that she displays special empathy to the elderly. My mother trusts her very much. More importantly, Dr. Thomas was able to rapidly diagnose, treat and resolve my mother's medical issues. We can't thank her enough, and would highly recommend her practice to anyone in need of an outstanding OB/GYN.
in Valencia, CA |
I had a hysterectomy and everything could not have gone more smoothly. Dr. Thomas was attentive and thorough. She gave very clear directions and spent a good amount of time with me. I had the proceedure on a Wednesday and by Friday felt 95% normal.
in Littleton, CO |
She treated my 71year old mother. When my mom was visiting me in CO. she needed a prescription called in. Dr. Thomas called her and I was appalled at how rude, unprofessional, and belittling Dr. Thomas was to my mother. She could have said she needed to see her before she gave her a prescription, but instead she gave her a hard time, accused her of going to see another doctor, and then said she would be sending her a bill, which insurance would not pay, for that time she spent berating my mom
Have you seen Dr. Sherry Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?

Compare Dr. Thomas

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology