Dr. Sherry P. Taylor, MD

Dr. Sherry P. Taylor, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN 11975 Morris Rd Ste 310, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Taylor specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Alpharetta, GA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Taylor? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

See how Dr. Taylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taylor has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Taylor
Dr. Taylor's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (47)
in Atlanta, GA |
Stay away!!!!!! Dr. Taylor is horrible and does not care about her patients. She spends less than 5 minutes for prenatal visits. She told me something was wrong with my baby and referred me to a specialist. After seeing a $700 specialist he told me she did my ultrasound exam too eary. I returned to her for a follow up she asked me what the specialist said? She asked me other question like she never talked to her reccomended specialist. It's like out of sight out of mind. She is the worst Doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have given Dr Taylor 3 chances to manage my care. She is rude condescending and unprofessional. For example I asked I asked her to be sure if I should use a medication only once a week. She responded you can use it every day if you want to burn your vagina out. I would never expect a doctor to be so crass I thre on clothes jeans and tennis shoes to get to my appt on time. I care for 92 year old mom. Dr Taylor dud take time to snort and say "quite an electric outfit". who does that
It was good to see dr taylor, she answered all my questions.
Dr. Taylor is knowledgeable and personable. She's seen me for 20 years and can't imagine seeing anyone else.
My appointment was excellent as always!
in Norcross, GA |
The whole experience was very positive. Dr. Taylor consulted with me first, made the exam as easy as possible, and was friendly and knowledgeable. As a new patient, she made me feel at ease right away. The staff was super friendly as well!
I have been a patient of Dr Taylor's for 18 years. Wouldn't want to see anyone else :)
I have being Dr Taylor for years, and she has always been friendly, and fast :)
Dr. Taylor is so caring and wonderful! She takes time needed to be sure all questions are answered! She is amazing!
I love Dr. Taylor....been seeing her for years!
Here for third shot in a vaccination series. In and out in less than 10 mins. Staff was so friendly even at 8:00 am
Have always had a great visit with dr taylor.
Quick and easy
Alpharetta, GA |
Very rude doctor I have seen in my entire life. She is not at all bothered about the patients concerns.I will never recommend Dr Taylor to anyone. Please never go to her.
She does not have a very good repore with patience and only spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me. She didn't take time to listen to my concerns and dismissed them without consideration. I have seen her twice now because the dr I normal see wasn't available. I will not see her again and wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Not a good experience at all.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
Very condescending to my wife and I. We asked, what I thought to be, basic questions and was really just looking for guidance (if she recommended certain shots, what she thought about some family advice we were given). She was offended that we even asked those questions and responded by telling us where she got her medical degree and her years of experience. We pray we don't get her as an on call for our delivery. Everyone else at Northside was absolutely fantastic.
Have you seen Dr. Sherry P. Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Compare Dr. Taylor

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Alpharetta, GA 30005

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.