Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Sherry Taylor, MD
Dr. Sherry Taylor, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's Experience

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Breech Position
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Old Dominion University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Taylor's Performance
I waited for over an hour and a half to see her and when I finally did all she wanted to do was leave as quickly as possible. I didn't even get to ask her the questions I wanted to ask. I'm actually glad I didn't ask because she made me feel like an idiot for asking about the difference between Braxton hicks vs contraction. I only got in two questions before I realized she could care less about my pregnancy. I left very upset and debating changing practices but I love my doctor.
in Augusta, GA |
I have been seeing Dr Taylor for almost 30 years. I have moved from the Atlanta area to Jasper, Ga to NC and now in Augusta, Ga. I have always traveled back to her office (at one time 500 miles one way) for my physicals. I have two daughters that began with her and still with her today. She has bent over backwards to work with my work schedule. I will continue to drive to her as long as I can. I trust her judgement and her and always feel welcomed by her and her staff.
Atlanta, GA |
She cut me off during my H&P. I never even got to finish explaining my symptoms. Her staff walked in my room during my exam while I was exposed. She was rude and condescending to me. She made my questions seem silly in insignificant. I felt uncomfortable with her Andy intimidated by her. I will not return. I should have read the reviews before going to her because I experienced much of what everyone was discribing about her.
roswell, ga |
It is incredibly unlikely that I would recommend Dr. Taylor to my family and friends. She was impatient, judgmental, and rude during my visit. She madam feel very uncomfortable. In addition to this, she failed to listen to my health needs, and chose a form of birth control that did more damage than good.
Dawsonville, GA |
Didn't think she was very nice. She wouldn't allow you to ask any questions. Time spent was very short with me, tired her multiple times same results. Her staff wasn't very nice. I moved on to another doctor suggest you do the same.
Very nice and welcoming and helpful with all questions
Atlanta, GA |
she was in a rush during our prenatal visit and did not spend even 5 mins with us. we had some questions for her, but she didnt give any satisfactory answers while rushing for the door.
Pleasant staff!
Excellent
It was fine.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I'm not sure if there are two dr taylors out there, because this dr was absolutely horrible and condescending. Stay away unless you want your questions laughed at and answered with rudeness and annoyance.
Efficient and always friendly.
Dr. Taylor was excellent, as usual. The office was running about 40 minutes behind appointment times though, which is frustrating when you have kiddos to pick up at the bus stop across town. Dr. Taylor has been my OB for 20 years. She is worth the wait.
Great! Love Dr. Taylor.
As usual, the office staff is wonderful, friendly and efficient. Been coming to dr taylor for over 20yrs. She is professional, And a fantastic doctor.
in Alpharetta, GA |
My experience: Was suffering from a condition and went to see her. First she seemed to rush while examining me. Then she took some sample but left the room without explaining anything. Waited for a whole week still suffering, and off from work but no call from her office. Followed up on my own only to find out that the test results was in fact positive. Sherry had left on a vacation without instructing any follow up. Very unprofessional and just shows she doesn't care about her patients.
Canton, GA |
Highly recommend!! I have been a patient of Sherry Taylor's for approximately 25 years and have always received excellent care from her. She is patient, kind and very knowledgeable of any situation I have ever had. Her bedside manner is wonderful and her staff has always been caring and very fast. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Atlanta, GA |
Stay away!!!!!! Dr. Taylor is horrible and does not care about her patients. She spends less than 5 minutes for prenatal visits. She told me something was wrong with my baby and referred me to a specialist. After seeing a $700 specialist he told me she did my ultrasound exam too eary. I returned to her for a follow up she asked me what the specialist said? She asked me other question like she never talked to her reccomended specialist. It's like out of sight out of mind. She is the worst Doctor.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have given Dr Taylor 3 chances to manage my care. She is rude condescending and unprofessional. For example I asked I asked her to be sure if I should use a medication only once a week. She responded you can use it every day if you want to burn your vagina out. I would never expect a doctor to be so crass I thre on clothes jeans and tennis shoes to get to my appt on time. I care for 92 year old mom. Dr Taylor dud take time to snort and say "quite an electric outfit". who does that
It was good to see dr taylor, she answered all my questions.
Dr. Taylor is knowledgeable and personable. She's seen me for 20 years and can't imagine seeing anyone else.
My appointment was excellent as always!
in Norcross, GA |
The whole experience was very positive. Dr. Taylor consulted with me first, made the exam as easy as possible, and was friendly and knowledgeable. As a new patient, she made me feel at ease right away. The staff was super friendly as well!
I have been a patient of Dr Taylor's for 18 years. Wouldn't want to see anyone else :)
I have being Dr Taylor for years, and she has always been friendly, and fast :)
Dr. Taylor is so caring and wonderful! She takes time needed to be sure all questions are answered! She is amazing!
I love Dr. Taylor....been seeing her for years!
Here for third shot in a vaccination series. In and out in less than 10 mins. Staff was so friendly even at 8:00 am
Have always had a great visit with dr taylor.
Quick and easy
Alpharetta, GA |
Very rude doctor I have seen in my entire life. She is not at all bothered about the patients concerns.I will never recommend Dr Taylor to anyone. Please never go to her.
She does not have a very good repore with patience and only spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me. She didn't take time to listen to my concerns and dismissed them without consideration. I have seen her twice now because the dr I normal see wasn't available. I will not see her again and wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Not a good experience at all.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
Very condescending to my wife and I. We asked, what I thought to be, basic questions and was really just looking for guidance (if she recommended certain shots, what she thought about some family advice we were given). She was offended that we even asked those questions and responded by telling us where she got her medical degree and her years of experience. We pray we don't get her as an on call for our delivery. Everyone else at Northside was absolutely fantastic.
Have you seen Dr. Sherry Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

• Golden Rule
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost