Dr. Sherrie Straughn, MD

Dr. Sherrie Straughn, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sherrie Straughn, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1988 and specializes in dermatology.

2961 Hardman Ct NE

Atlanta, GA 30305

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Straughn

See how frequently Dr. Straughn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Dermatitis
high
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Straughn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Hernia Repair
  • Laser Office Procedure
  • Mole Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Straughn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Straughn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Straughn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Straughn's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Straughn to family and friends

Dr. Straughn's Performance

I am happy to say that I have been a patient of Dr. Straughn for over 15 years. She is a good doctor who is attentive and caring and her staff is great! I have made several referrals to her office and all have been satisfied.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I left Dr. Straughn's office in tears after paying $150 for the third office visit for folliculitis in my hairline. She and her staff failed to call prescriptions in. She scolded me for pulling my hair. I have trichotillomania and was pulling my hair in my sleep. Dr. Straughn prescribribed a low...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Straughn is an excellent Dermatologist who takes time with her patients. She has been my doctor since 2013 and I always recommend her to people looking for a great Dermatologist. I love her Buckhead location and the wait time is very minimal. Her staff is also professional and friendly who...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Love Dr Straughn. She is excellent at diagnosing and treatment. A true master of her profession. Her staff is a team of professionals who excel in making you feel comfortable and important.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had an office visit with Dr. Straughn early in December. As of today, March 16, 2016, I have not been treated as yet. I had to call to follow-up to get my lab results multiple times. My lab results finally came in and no one from the office called me, instead I had to call again. The office staff...more
Are you Dr. Straughn?