Dr. Sherif Yacoub, MD

Dr. Sherif Yacoub, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Dr. Sherif Yacoub, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine in 1995 and specializes in endocrinology.

3510 N Highway 17 Ste 110

Mount Pleasant, SC 29466

(843) 724-2011

Learn about Dr. Yacoub

See how frequently Dr. Yacoub performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Yacoub's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Metro Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Med University SC
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yacoub has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yacoub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yacoub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yacoub's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yacoub to family and friends

Dr. Yacoub's Performance

Schedules three patients per time slot. Explains nothing. Doesn’t listen. Doesn’t care. In a hurry. Take this medicine, no need to come back for six months. I feel terrible, on same medication I had been on. I’m exhausted, no energy. Such a disappointment. Don’t waste your time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He carefully reviewed my previous doctors' notes, my recent lab results and, listened with interest to how I am feeling without attributing my symptoms to aging, fatigue, etc and, he also detected an ongoing problem that is easily mitigated. He cares about his patients and gets right to the crux of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Dr. Yacoub. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional he can do for you. Take care.

Poor communicators staff and Dr one hand don't know what other is doing Potluck staff. some can be arrogant abusive and Drs and staff can humiliate patients with not wanting to answer questions because in a hurry next patient. poor follow often based plain stupidity.as don't know what is what....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Joe, we regret to hear that you had a bad experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address any concerns about your visit. Please reach out to us directly at (843) 724-2011 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

I give Dr. Yacoub my full recommendation. I struggled with other doctors who could not help me. I got used to not being listened to and moving on to another doctor. Dr. Yacoub always listens. He looks at the labs then listens to my symptoms. If my numbers are good, but I'm still having symptoms, he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Yacoub is professional, yet warm and listens to my concerns. I've been seeing him for almost a year and he's been consistent and detailed. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1