Dr. Sherif Hassan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Maryland Urgent Care 9821 Greenbelt Rd Ste 207 Lanham, MD 20706 Get Directions
Dr. Sherif Hassan, MD
Dr. Sherif Hassan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lanham, MD. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital.

Dr. Hassan's Experience

See how Dr. Hassan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hassan

Dr. Hassan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Hassan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hassan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hassan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hassan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hassan's Performance
in Erie, PA |
Dr. Hassan is a great physician. I love the way he patiently listens to patients and talks to them in a friendly manner. He makes an effort to take as much time as possible to address all my concerns.
Dr Hassan is very Detailed. He really Listened to me and addressed all my issues Promptly. Best Doctor I ever had.
in Brandywine MD |
I was down and out Dr Hassan has helped me get my feet back on the Ground. He has so much experience to tap and great communication skills. I have called his office he comes to phone and responds to my calls. My situation has changed Tru work and advice we all have good and bad health days. His recommendations for insurance were also helpful. Do yourself a favor and tap his knowledge?
Dr. Hassan is very Detailed and down to the Point. I have full Trust in Him.
Bethesda, MD |
Quick, Professional and efficient service. That is what is making me return and recommend this Clinic.
Dr. Hassan has been my primary care physician for a year now. I came to know him as he has done an immigration physical for my wife. He is outstanding in every respect. His office staff are quite professional and we'll trained. I strongly recommend him for any patient needing a truly caring physician.
in College Park,MD |
My experience is always a pleasant one. I'm always seen in a timely manner. Dr.Hassan is an outstanding doctor. He listens and addresses my needs and shows a genuine concern for me as a patient. His office staff is very professional, kind, and courteous. Joyce Hungergord-Green
in Potomac, MD |
Went to see Dr. Hassan as my new primary care doctor. Would not regret my choice He is very professional and detailed Had a full annual physical and was out of office in 45 minutes after getting an EKG blood and urine tests. Well trained and pleasant staff will always recommend him.
in Takoma Park, MD |
Outstanding Doctor Very professional with excellent bedside manners. Diagnosed me on first visit with what I have been suffering from for two years that other doctors that I have been to did not have a clue about. Now I am treated feel 100 percent better.
in Greenbelt, MD |
My Insurance was charged DOUBLE what it would have cost if I would have paid for an apt. out of pocket in the office without insurance. Therefore, I ended up being charged by my insurance company the cost of paying out of pocket.
Have you seen Dr. Sherif Hassan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hassan?

Compare Dr. Hassan

Dr. Hassan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Dr. Hassan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

• Tagalog

Dr. Hassan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hassan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hassan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.