Dr. Sherif Algendy, MD

Dr. Sherif Algendy, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Bay State Pain Associates 22 Pleasant St Ste 2N West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Get Directions

Dr. Sherif Algendy, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in West Bridgewater, MA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Algendy is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital.

Dr. Algendy's Experience

See how Dr. Algendy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Algendy

Dr. Algendy accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Algendy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Algendy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Algendy to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Algendy's Performance
Middleboro, MA |
Came here with a neck problem and now that I have lost my insurance I still have the same neck problem with a methadone problem on top of that. I find it strange that I was being treated with motrin and less than 1 percocet a day until I saw this Dr who put me on a 25mcg fentanyl patch the very first visit. All this did was turn one problem into two problems and I was thrown to the side of the street without any help once I lost my health insurance. Not because I didn't still need help.
in Sandwich, MA |
My immediate family is on disability due to a bad spine . (mother, 2 brothers & uncle). I've been fighting it anyway I can. My daughter is on disability and only 27. Anyway, I convinced my daughter to go see him and she agreed. I don't want to worry about her because when I'm gone, I don't know what will become of her so I'm hoping he can help her get up and out, back into college then find a good job so I can RIP when my final chapter is up. I trust him completely.
in Stoughton, MA |
I think Dr. Algendy is a very good doctor. I have been seeing him for many years. (for neuropathy and MS pain). I also broke both my ankles at the same time over 10 years ago. He has helped me find the right pain med to treat the pain I live with. I find him to be very patient and helpful. I see him once a month to follow up.
in Braintree, MA |
I have been seeing Dr Algendy since early 2000. In dealing with chronic pain you need someone that understands chronic pain and can empathize with the patient. In the years I have been working with Dr Algendy he has shown me he truly has the patient BEST INTEREST AT HEART. He has given me the best quality of life possible. He doesn't just hand out drugs he works with you to find the best treatment. He got me through a very tough time in my life without turn me into an opioid addict.
Sharon, MA |
If you're looking for pain injections, this is the guy...unless you're on blood thinners, then he has no treatment recommendations for you other than gabapentin or cymbalta. Neither worked for me. He flat out refused to discuss steroid injections, where as my former pain docs did so carefully, with input from my cardiologist. In addition, the wait on average has been 45-60 minutes. The, you spend less than 5 minutes with him. The initial exam was fairly thorough, but once he pigeon holes you.
Have you seen Dr. Sherif Algendy, MD?
Are you Dr. Algendy?

Compare Dr. Algendy

Dr. Algendy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine

Dr. Algendy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Algendy's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Algendy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Algendy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ain Shams University, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

Lincoln Med Mental Health Center
    Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Ny Presbyterian Hosp/Weill Co

Dr. Algendy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Algendy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Algendy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Algendy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.