Dr. Sherief Kamel, MD

Dr. Sherief Kamel, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 45 years old

Dr. Kamel specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Panama City, FL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kamel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kamel's Experience

See how Dr. Kamel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kamel

Dr. Kamel accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kamel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kamel
Dr. Kamel's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (59)
in Panama City, FL |
I was reffered to Dr. Kamel by my primary. When I arrived I was impressed by the beautiful clinic . From the front desk to the nurses every one treated me very well with a big smile. It was a busy day but I understand they take care of many patients . My father goes there and my cousin goes there as well. They have done very well for my diabetic father. He used to always have a terrible sugar . Now he is much better . My cousin is using their weight loss program and have lost a lot of weight .
Miramar Beach, FL |
I made an appt. requesting to see a Board certified Dr. of Endocrine medicine. . I arrived on time at 8 Am and waited in a not properly cleaned room. There is splatters of sanitizer on the wall, there were a small old desk w/fingerprints that were caked on. I waited with the door closed for over 45 minutes while I listened to the people working in the office chat away about their lives while I sat there. Finally a nurse practitioner talked with me for 10 minutes after I paid a @220.
Lynn Haven, FL |
Very nice doctor and staff . I have seen many endocrinologists but Dr. Kamel is the best .
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Dr Kamel is good endocrinologist but his staff is slow and do not do what they say they will do. When I came in today, I had to wait because reception person (only 1) was on phone. There was no sign in sheet. I waited in doctors office quite awhile before he came in. Nurse was to come in and run tests but was slow. (understand I am extremely sick) so since she was slow and never came in I left office. I asked that my prescription be phoned into publix but when I got to publix it was not in.
Lynn Haven, FL |
This is a good office with caring staff . Everyone is doing a great job . Very successful and helped thousands of patients in our community . They brought a large city level of practice to our area. Unfortunately nowadays any one who does not want to pay copay or got dismissed or upset for whatever reason , the easiest thing is to post negative on the internet . I believe we should support high level professionals like them to stay in our community and continue to help people who need them
in Destin, Florida |
His comprehensive intake evaluation discovered something important my other doctors were missing. I'm grateful for his ability to filter a large amount of medical history and see a pattern. Now I can source and treat a serious - but previously undiagnosed - disease.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Kamel and his staff are the best that I have ever been to. I would never trust anyone else with my health and care other than their staff, and Ashley is so caring and understanding about everything going on and what needs to be done. Jessica is always so sweet and caring when she visits you in the hospital and makes sure that all your needs are met. Thank You Dr. Kamel for you and all of your caring and loving staff.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
Moved to the area and this is the only thyroid doctor I could find within a 30 mile area. The staff wasn't informative at all. When they found that I had a nodule on my thyroid they didn't inform me that I had to come back twice and pay twice for two different procedures, that another doctor could of done at the same time. Made me come in my test results. Pay again. Had a med that I had to pay a 30.00 co pay each month to get refilled. Went to my regular doctor he refilled for 5 months. Don't go
Panama City, FL |
The extremely long wait in the waiting room is not worth the 10 minutes that you get to see the dr.
in Lynn Haven, Fl 32444 |
Dr. Kamel, and his staff are pleasant and sweet, they truly seem to care about their patients. Dr. Kamel considers my concerns, and truly wants to help with those concerns. I recommend Dr. Kamel to all family and friends. He, and his staff deserve a five star rating.
in Lynn Haven, FL |
Dr. Kamel is a superb practitioner who has an encyclopedic knowledge of his specialty. He is a gentleman who knows how to listen. I couldn't be more pleased to have him as my physician and to be his patient. His Nurse Practitioners are first class as well.
very highly recommended
in Panama City, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Kamel for years, he is a very considerate and professional Dr. and takes good care of me.
Have you seen Dr. Sherief Kamel, MD?
Are you Dr. Kamel?

Compare Dr. Kamel

Dr. Kamel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Kamel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kamel's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine

Dr. Kamel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.