Dr. Sheri Campbell, MD

Dr. Sheri Campbell, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Campbell specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Villa Rica, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Campbell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Campbell's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Campbell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Campbell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Campbell
Dr. Campbell's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (28)
Carrollton, GA |
I would not reccomend Dr. Campbell to anyone. She was very unfriendly upon our first meeting. I complained to her about a unrinary issue I was having she ran a urine test, told me it was clean and sent me home. I had two more visits at the office within a 6 month period in which I saw a nurse because Dr. Campbell was not in the office. I went to another Dr. for a second opinion to find out that I had a serious infection! As a Dr. it was her job to detect this and she did not. Very upsetting.
in Villa rica, GA |
This office is very unprofessional. I can call several times and leave several messages and never get a call back. And now I'm stuck with this doctor because I'm 31 weeks along. I would not recommend coming to this office for anything ESPECIALLY if you're pregnant. This is supposed to be a stress free and happy time but they've honestly made my first pregnancy terrifying. Plus IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH THEM, I still have to let them deliver my baby.
in Dallas, GA |
I seen Dr. Campbell and I think she is awesome. She listened to what I had to say and addressed my problems. She also gave me reading materials too help with some of my questions. I would definitely recommend her to my friends. I have seen her more than once and I do have to wait sometimes but I also have to wait at my other Doctors office's as well so it's not that big of an issue for me plus she is worth the wait.
in Temple, GA |
I was pleasantly recieved and consulted with And assisted with matters not addressed by my primary care physician. Dr. Campbell was curtious with me and politely listened to everything I had to say. I have read the other review on this site and am pleased to say my experience was not the same. I am 33 and have not been to a doctor in some time due to insurance and other reasons. I will recommend her and look forward to dealing with her again.
Douglasville |
I am a 39 year old cancer survivor, who had trouble conceiving. I became pregnant in Oct 2015 and was told by my fertility specialist that I was high risk due to my age, weight and illness. Needing a regular obgyn, I went to Dr.Campbell and during our initial consultation, I told her what my specialist said and gave her all my health records to confirm it. She nonchalantly brushed off everything I said, comparing me to other women who had similar health issues as i. She was just so very uncaring
Have you seen Dr. Sheri Campbell, MD?
Are you Dr. Campbell?

Compare Dr. Campbell

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.