Dr. Shereen Timani, MD

Dr. Shereen Timani, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Shereen Timani, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 100

Duluth, GA 30097

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Timani

See how frequently Dr. Timani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Skin Infections
Acne

Dr. Timani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• American University Of Beirut
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center

Dr. Timani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Timani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Timani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Timani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Timani to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Timani's Performance
bethania, nc |
The worst possible practice, they have the worst possible front staff suppose to open at 8 Am no one showed up till 8:15. Very rude no one apologized, we had Cigna insurance and also showed them that we had Medicaid automatically they said people with Medicaid do not pay us back what is owed so office policy is if you even show us the card we will not see you, They turned away an 80 year old women who needed care and had valid insurance. I had the worst possible experience
in Cumming, GA |
Had an excellent appt. with Dr Timani. She explained everything to me in detail and suggested a different approach for my problem. She and her staff were terrific..... her nurse Rose, and the ladies at the front desk, Lauren, Gina, etc. were all friendly and professional. I'm glad I made the decision not to listen to the few negative reports I read on line and to make the decision on my own. She definitely has a new patient!!
Alpharetta, GA |
The doctor is very intelligent and straight to the point. The staff is very helpful and sweet. Clean and nice office!
Cumming, GA |
Doesn't listen...left with wrong treatment that I went for, given RX treatments with no instructions, such a rushed experience that I'm still trying to comprehend what happened.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr,Timani was the worst Doctor I ever saw, she only spends 30 sec to 1 min, never diagnose the problem properly and make you visit several times. I never recommend to others..
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Timani has been so great to my family and me. I can always come see her whenever it is necessary. She always goes above and beyond for her patients. I recommend her to anyone who needs to see a derm doctor.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Best dermatologist I have ever had! solved my acne problem :)
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Timani and her entire staff is always professional and friendly. Dr. Timani is passionate about providing the best dermatologic care and she is extremely knowledgeable. She is simply the best! I would highly recommend Dr. Timani to any new prospective patients.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Timani was smart, knowledgeable and quick. She assessed the situation well, gave me supporting evidence and reasons for her suggestions and gave me several options. She did it with what I consider to be top rated communication skills and excellent ability to both provide confidence as well as set expectations appropriately. Would definitely recommend. And my experience with staff and booking was quick, pleasant and helpful. All around job well done.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Love the confidence the physician had when speaking to me. Made me feel as ease with my procedure decisions. Did not feel rushed and was very attentive to my needs.
in Lilburn, GA |
Could not ask for a better dermatologist. Dr.timani is the best physician out there. Her skills and knowledge are amazing. My mom, daughter, husband and me have been treated by her and she is the best!!!!! The staff is awsome as well very polite and the wait was not long. love coming into her office!!!
in Buford, GA |
Office visit was very rushed, Dr Timani was in the room maybe 30 seconds including freezing an area she had biopsied a few weeks before. Called the number for bio results leaving info 3 different dates for over a weeks span, Never got a return call, Office Staff is out of touch. Signed in and took a seat as requested,never did my co-pay, Got ready to leave,went to check out and they told me i was good to go, I told her that i had not paid yet. I paid,then cancelled my next appt.
We care for many patients each day and give the time needed per the condition. Patients are never rushed and are given the opportunity to ask questions about their treatment. Labs take several days for analysis and we pass information to patients immediately. JCDFM takes calls to help patients and we make sure that everyone knows about our patient portal that provides direct access to Dr. Timani. Patients must sign a form stating that they understand instructions about treatment.
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Firstly the meeting with her was very rushed. Once you go into the room, a really rude nurse sees you in and then makes you wait additional 40 minutes for a 5 minute visit. The doctor does not answer any question properly and only looks for ways to make money off of you. I have stopped going to her now.
JCDFM is proud to take care of and treat sick patients each day. Sometimes an appointment takes longer than planned as we feel that treating a patients appropriately during their visit is priority. Before leaving JCDFM, patients are required to sign a form stating that they understand instructions. Treatment charges are based on our policies and the patient's insurance plan. Patients that have questions about their insurance should consult with their insurance carrier for more information.
Have you seen Dr. Shereen Timani, MD?

Visit Dr. Timani