Dr. Shelly Riley, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 51

18 Reviews
Dr. Riley
2224 Walsh Tarlton Ln Ste 110 Austin, TX 78746

Dr. Shelly Riley, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 1999 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Riley accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Riley's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Riley's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Riley?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Riley

3.2

Dr. Riley?
Dr. Riley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shelly Riley, MD
would never entrust the care of my teen to Dr. Riley again. If she wasn't on meds, she certainly shouldve been. She didn't spend any time getting to know my child; barely spoke to her, was removed, didnt make eye contact, the whole session felt awkward and cold. She was a "throw medicine at the wall to see if it sticks" doctor and caused the 1 and only manic episode our daughter ever had based on her medicine choice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Riley, MD?
Dr. Riley is a fantastic doctor. I was seeing another psychiatrist in her office and it wasn’t the best fit. I was referred to her by her colleague and I have been so happy with our patient Dr. relationship. She listens she’s competent she is also very flexible and understanding. She is fabulous. Thank you Dr. Riley
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Riley, MD?
Dr. Riley is thorough and competent. She listens and tries hard to offer a treatment plan that is best for the patient. Child psychiatry is not easy. We would be lost without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Riley, MD?
Dr. Riley is a great doctor. She's very compassionate and I can tell that she really cares about her patients. I would almost describe her as maternal. She listens very carefully, and doesn't talk down to me. I've met a lot of different psychiatrists over the years, and she is the only one I've ever liked because she treats me as an equal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Riley, MD?
After a serious breakdown and working with a couple psychiatrists who did not listen at all, medications that did not work -- except to cause me to put on weight, I went looking for another doctor and found Dr. Riley. She listens and within a month, I felt so much better. She took into account my personal history, the struggles I'd had with other medications, and prescribed treatment that I thought highly appropriate considering the results. I'm very happy with her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Riley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Riley?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry