Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO

Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology.

Scottsdale Institute for Cosmetic Dermatology

8700 E Via De Ventura Ste 130

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Friedman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO
I have used Scottsdale Institute for two FUT hair transplants about a year apart. Dr. Friedman and his team have been professional at every turn. The results are also superb. My scars in the donor area are minimal and unnoticeable (even the day after surgery) under my existing hair. The grafts are also doing well. My first transplant triggered significant shock loss, but the new hairs grew in and left me better off. I'm expecting that the shock loss is reduced with the second procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
This was my 3rd procedure and i am more than satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr. Friedman and staff to anyone looking to have wanting to improve their quality of life. T Looking forward to my next procedure if it is possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
I have had two hair transplants at the Scottsdale Institute with Dr. Shelly Friedman. I admit that at first I was nervous and cautious about the procedure. I took 9 months to research, make additional visits to their office and consults on the phone with the Staff. Everyone was very patient with me. Both surgeries went exactly as planned and explained. There were no surprises. As far as the results go, I could not be happier. Dr. Friedman and his Staff are true professionals!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
Staff took the time to explain all the options including pros and cons in advance. They didn't make decisions for me, just simply answered questions and gave advice. I really appreciated that I was in control of the process. The procedure was exactly as described and I felt well cared for throughout. Again, the staff have been very considerate and clear. Dr. Friedman was great and I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
The drive over here was more stressful than any part of the procedure. Staff was great, and whole experience went just fine. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
Dr. Friedman and his staff took the time to make sure the job was done completely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
Compared with my previous experience about 15 years ago with the competition, my experience with Dr. Friedman was 1000% better. Of course I knew better what to expect this time around so that was a factor, but from start to finish just a better way of doing it. It is still a surgical procedure so there is some pain, and inconvenience, with the first two weeks after the surgery the worst part of it. However, I followed the post-operative stuff pretty closely and everything healed up nicely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
I was very apprehensive about undergoing this process. I felt at home discussing my desired outcome. Dr. Friedman and staff were very understanding and attentive. Pending results, I'm very pleased with my experience. Regardless, I'm some happy that I chose Dr. Friedman for my procedure. Thank you.
Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
I live in Hawaii and researched many doctors nationwide and was fortunate to find Dr. Friedman in Scottsdale, Arizona. From the very first phone call, through the consultation, through the procedure itself(FUT beard transplant), and even now in the post operation treatment the staff has been amazing! Dr. Friedman and his esteemed associates are informative, accommodating, and truly are professionals. I could not be more satisfied with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Friedman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
From the moment I walked in the door being greeted by Leslie, the experience was awesome. The whole staff of nurses, Dave and of course, Dr Friedman were professional,caring and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
My experience with Shelly Friedman was a positive one. I appreciate him trusting me with what kind of procedure I wanted to do. The staff were also very great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
Since the first day I met Dr. Friedman and his team, I noted their outstanding care and willingness to help and answer all my questions. They pay attention to all details. They are very professional. Everybody from the receptionist to the techs and nurses are amazing. Truly spectacular care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
I am very impressed with my entire experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
My experience at Dr. Friedman's office was amazing! From the consultation, I was very well informed on my options and what to expect. The procedure went just as planned and I felt comfortable the entire time. Every member of the staff I came in contact with was well qualified, and took great care of me through the whole process. I am going to recommend this office to anyone seeking hair services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
i will be writing a detail review of my entire experience on yelp so check that out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
i am so happy i made the decision to move forward and very happy i choose dr. friedman. love the staff great people
very informative and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
i was very tentative to move forward with this procedure, but after meeting dr friedman and his staff, i was much more at ease. everyone at the clinic has been very attentive and helpful through the process. i cant wait for my new hair
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly Friedman, DO?
very easy going and very great experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?

Scottsdale Institute for Cosmetic Dermatology