Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO

Dermatology •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO is a dermatologist in Scottsdale, AZ. He specializes in dermatology, hair transplant surgery, and more.

Scottsdale Institute for Cosmetic Dermatology

• Sat: closed

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO
Everything was explained well each step of the way and they always handled any concerns right away. Never a fun thing but it was as pleasant as a person could ask for very caring group. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
Every person at the office took care of me and tried to make my experience as comfortable as it could be. The entire process was explained well and time was taken to answer all my questions. Very clear Instructions were given before and after the surgery. I could tell within the first 15 minutes that Dr. Friedman was the meticulous and experienced doctor that I had been looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
got to have a great consultation on the phone. i live in maui and looking for a doc off island and they work with me on all my question. dr ramona kelemen was fantastic she exeeded my expectations many thanks to her and the lovely staff!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
Everyone from Dr. Friedman to Dave and the entire staff were fantastic. Always replied quickly to any concerns I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
I went to 4 hair restoration doctors and decided to go with Dr. Shelly Friedman. My decision had nothing to do with the best price either, in fact, he was in line with the others. First, his facility is top notch and beautiful. You meet first with an associate and they will take photos of your head from all different angles and then you meet directly with Dr. Friedman. He explained everything in detail, very honest and there was no pressure to "sign the dotted line". He doesn't have to, his reputation and experience speaks for itself. The procedure was easier than I thought and there really was no pain. After, the staff will follow up with you and keep track of your progress. I will also say, the staff is excellent! They have been very gracious and helpful and its a pleasure to come and talk with them. If you are thinking of doing this, you can do your research with others, but Scottsdale Institute / Dr. Friedman will stand head (no pun intended) and shoulders above the rest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
Dr. Friedman, Jessica, Jessica, Rose, Ramona (Dr) Tenisha, Adrianna, and the entire Staff was amazing. I Walked in the Morning of my procedure that I scheduled 2 weeks prior from Utah with Master Dave, and talked with Doc Friedman and Jessica and Jessica and they spent all the time answering all of my questions of which took a couple of hours. They ended up spending an additional 2 hours after there 5:00 closing time finishing up my procedure. They also removed more graphs than what was expected due to lots of multiple graphs. They inserted the additional graphs at no additional fee. I cannot say enough good about these wonderful people who did everything they could to make my experience as easy and comfortable as possible. These guys are the Real Deal. Thank you for such a fabulous experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
This is something I have been wanting to do for years. I had even come to do a consultation a few years ago but decided it was not the right time. They were patient and understanding and very professional when the time back to perform the procedure. I am very happy and pleased with my experience. Also, with the time and patience of Dr. Friedman to give me the look and style I was going for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
I was very pleased with all aspects of the service that I received from the time of initial scheduling to the transplant process. All aspects of this experience were of the highest professional competence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?
This is my second procedure done by Dr. Freidman and his staff. I come from out of state to see this clinic. Dr Freidman is a complete professional and expert at hair restoration. I can't recommend this clinic any higher. If you are concerned about hair loss and are looking for options, do not hesitate to call. Prices are very fair and competitive as well. I feel I have received way more value that my procedure cost.
Good...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shelly A Friedman, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?

Dr. Friedman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Friedman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Friedman's conditions and procedures:

• ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant
  • Hair Transplants
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)

In Arizona, the name Dr. Shelly Friedman is synonymous with hair restoration. With 29 years of experience treating more than 16,000 patients, he has been called one of the top ten hair transplant doctors in the United States. With an amazing career, ...

• Dermatology