Family Medicine  |
Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp, DO
Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Graham-Lapp is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center and Central Florida Regional Hospital.

Primary Care Center at Lake Mary

4106 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 100

Lake Mary, FL 32746

• AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Graham-Lapp

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Dr. Graham-Lapp's Experience

Dr. Graham-Lapp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Graham-Lapp does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Vaccination
  • Wellness Examination

• Southern Adventist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Kennedy Meml Hosp-UMDNJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Graham-Lapp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Graham-Lapp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graham-Lapp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham-Lapp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graham-Lapp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graham-Lapp to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Graham-Lapp's Performance
in Lake Mary, FL |
Have always received excellent service. Very friendly and listens to issue tentatively. My last visit involved being in pain all night the previous night from some type of shoulder Injury. Made sure received adequate treatment and proper referrals. Even offered tips for me to apply myself to assist in the healing. The stretching actually helped.
Sanford, FL |
Dr. Graham really listened to what I had to say and went above and beyond to help me with my medical needs.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Very nice and understanding. Communicates well and easy to talk to. Very thorough. I travel over an hour to see her.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr Graham and Chloe were very sincere about my situation. They were very professional and the environment was clean.
in Winter Springs, FL |
In fact I have already recommended Dr. Graham-Lapp to two people.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I was not happy last year when I had to change doctors because of the crazy insurance, but this turned out to be a blessing. I've been very pleased with Dr. Graham-Lapp and her staff. They are professional and courteous. They treat my time as valuable and don't leave me waiting. Dr. Graham-Lapp is open to suggestions and listens to me. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
in Lake Mary, FL |
It is always a pleasure to visit this office. Dr. Graham-Lapp takes the time to know a bit about her patients. She never rushes and always makes sure she answers any questions. Her assistants that I have encountered are the best. The office staff is great. What an awesome team of people.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Seminole County community.
Deltona, FL |
I always look forward to talking with Dr. Graham-Lapp. She responds to my concerns, runs the appropriate tests, explains the results and I always feel re-assured that my health is in good hands. I used to work in a clinic and I appreciate the Lake Mary staff team work. I don't live in Lake Mary, but it's worth the drive.
Friendly staff. Minimal waiting time
Longwood, FL |
I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Graham-Lapp. I used to hate going to the doctor, but she is so easy to talk to and she listens.
Orlando, FL |
I found her and the Staff friendly caring and very professional. She listened and explained every test. Very impressed. Highly recommend.
in Charlotte, NC |
I like Dr. graham a lot. I have a conservative medical background and found her to be very considerate of that while giving me her suggestions as well. She listened and performed thorough testing to give the clearest diagnosis of any PCP prior to visiting with her. I have since moved back to NC but would recommend her to anyone in the area.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Lake Mary community.
in Sanford, FL |
I have dealt with this office almost a year now, hoping that each bad experience was just somehow not the norm. But I can't take it anymore. I would have given 1 star, but I actually like Dr Graham. Her caring demeanor and desire to help are just completely overshadowed by an apathetic staff. They seem to be all afflicted with It's not my job disease, which is compounded by That's not my problem syndrome. Don't expect that they will ever keep you in the loop if your care requires ANY sort
Have you seen Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp, DO?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Central Florida Regional Hospital