Dr. Shelley Ferrill, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Shelley Ferrill, MD
Dr. Shelley Ferrill, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Katy, TX. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Ferrill's Experience

See how Dr. Ferrill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferrill

Dr. Ferrill accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Ferrill is now accepting new patients

Dr. Ferrill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferrill to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Ferrill's Performance
Katy, TX |
Very satisfied with my care at Dr. Ferrill's practice. I had an urgent situation and needed to get in for an appointment, and the office staff worked me in. If they ever can't get me in, it's because they are so busy or booked. I've been seeing Dr. Ferrill for about 10 years. Her P.A., Kim, is awesome too. Referred my neighbors to her, and they now use her.
in Katy, TX |
I went to Dr. Ferrill after my PCP retired and I LOVE her! She was fantastic with my two rowdy children and even knew the words to the Dr. Seuss boyok we were reading (a big plus in my book). She REALLY listened to me and didn't brush me off like other doctors. Even more rare to find, she supports my decision to approach my health holistically when possible, and she is a huge advocate for allowing me to take control of my own health. She even managed my emotional reaction to my health very well.
in Katy, TX |
Please do not go to this place. They are careless and don't take care of patients the way they should do.
in Katy, TX |
She is thorough and does not like to solve every issue by offering drugs. She takes meticulous notes which enables her to be prepared for your visit. I don't understand the complaints about the staff, they have always been pleasant and professional during my visits. The wait to be seen is occasionally a bit long, but I attribute that to the time she spends listening to each patient, rather than rushing through the appointment.
in Katy, TX |
I am a little surprised by low rating. Her office is wonderful as is she and her PA. I'm totally confident in her and I'm never left waiting for long periods of time. Very happy with my choice to go here.
in Katy, TX |
When I searched for Dr Ferrill , I was a bit discouraged by the reviews (or the lack there of) on this site for her but I was pleasantly surprised. My experience has been incredibly positive. First, she is very friendly to my kids, who are normally really hard to deal with during Doctors appointments. She is patient, kind ,and attentive. I never have any problems with scheduling an appointment, the staff is courteous and very friendly. The PA that works with her is great too!
in Katy TX |
Dr Ferrill was recommended to me when we moved to Katy six years ago. She is the absolute best physician I have ever been a patient of. She is caring and easy to talk with and she genuinely cares! I feel very blessed to be her patient. I would highly recommend! Nancy Roden
in Brookshire, TX |
Dr. Ferrill is an awesome and caring doctor. She is very knowledgeable and if she thinks it's something she can't treat, she doesn't hesitate to refer you to someone who does. Because of the Health Care change I lost insurance coverage with Dr. Ferrill. and therefore find a different doctor. This is something that has deeply sadden me, because I really respected Dr. Ferrill and her expertise.
in Katy, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Ferrill for years. Typically can get in within a day or two for illness. They always contact us with test results. Wait times are low - which may be why you can't get everything done in one appointment (physical, med refills, problems, sickness, etc).
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Ferrill has been my Dr. for the last 6 years. I have also found her to be compassionate and helpful. Her staff is also we kind. I have no complaints at all about her practice. I have referred several colleagues to her and they are satisfied as well. Scheduling is easy and the wait time is very rarely longer than 10 minutes. Office runs very efficiently.
Have you seen Dr. Shelley Ferrill, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferrill?

Compare Dr. Ferrill

Dr. Ferrill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ferrill has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ferrill's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ferrill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ferrill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1998

U AR Med Sys/AUEC NW

Completed in 2001

Dr. Ferrill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferrill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ferrill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ferrill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.