Dr. Sheli Garrett-Albaugh, DO

Dr. Sheli Garrett-Albaugh, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sheli Garrett-Albaugh, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Morehead City, NC and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from WV SCH OF OSTEO MED in 2006 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

3511 John Platt Dr

Morehead City, NC 28557

• Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Garrett-Albaugh

See how frequently Dr. Garrett-Albaugh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Endometrial Ablation
Ovarian Cysts
Pap Smear

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Garrett-Albaugh "I have always had an interest in women's health and becoming an obstetrician and gynecologist has allowed me the opportunity to make an impact in women's lives. Whether it is the joy of bringing a child into the world or helping you with different health concerns in the realm of gynecology, I will work hard to make each experience what you expect and deserve. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband and sons. I love to travel and spend time outdoors. I am a cheer-leading enthusiast, being involved at the state level in WV as a safety and cheer judge prior to my move to NC."

This content was provided by Dr. Garrett-Albaugh "I am dedicated to providing the best medical care to my patients. Each interaction with my patient teaches me something new. I will provide each of you the most up to date care. I believe in teamwork, I am truly honored to be part of such a wonderful group of physicians."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Salem International University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • West Virginia University
  • American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garrett-Albaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garrett-Albaugh to family and friends

Dr. Garrett-Albaugh's Performance

I brought up some concerns at my pre-natal appnt. She raised her voice (yelled) and made me feel like an ignorant stupid mom. She was unwilling to hear me out, very cold, with an intense personality. This is not the person I would want delivering my baby. At all. Ever.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy about your visit. Please call the office at 252-247-1600 to speak with us about this matter.

I am usually very nervous when I go to the doctors, but it was not that bad this time. She took her time and explained everything very well (which is not easy because I am a talker when I am nervous). She listened to what I was saying and took my concerns seriously. This is the first time I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Megan, Thank you for your kind words. It is so important to us that our patients feel listened to and have their needs met, while providing excellent health care. It's our pleasure to care for you!

I was treated with such caring and concern. I will always be grateful for her help and compassion. Taking time to listen and understand me and what was going on with me and my concerns is and will always be appreciated more than words can say. That doesn't happen a lot in the health care field....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Charlene, Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate your review and it is our pleasure to care for you!

Dr. Garrett is terrific!!! She listens to any concerns and questions, is thorough and truly cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Darlene, We appreciate you taking the time to review Dr. Garrett! Thank you for placing your trust in us for your healthcare needs.

The support staff is very friendly and welcoming, and Dr. Garrett is easy to talk to, engaging, and does thorough exams. I have been coming to Carteret OBGYN for about three years and even though it's definitely not my favorite exam to have annually, having such a wonderful staff makes it easier. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Gabrielle, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you and your kind words and we will continue to strive to provide the very best care for our patients.