Dr. Sheldon Solomon, MD

Dr. Sheldon Solomon, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 78 years old

148 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

apply the golden rule to patient care ,treat my patients as I wold want to be treated.always put the patent FIRST ! For example refer my patients to physicians that I or my family use..Not being owned by any entity as a hospital allows me to pick and choose the best Doc for my patent.Read more

Personal Bio

My interests other then medicine include family ,keeping fit,opera,skiing,reading.Read more

Dr. Solomon's Experience

See how Dr. Solomon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Solomon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends
Dr. Solomon's Performance
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I had an excellent appointment with Dr. Solomon yesterday. He was thorough, informative, and answered all my questions. I learned a lot about how nutrition can provide more help in strengthening my bones. I look forward to using his suggestions for a healthy lifestyle.
Voorhees, NJ |
Dr.Solomon is the kindest, most knowledgeable and patient doctor. He is always interested in what you are talking about and has all the correct answers as how to treat the problem I might have when I see him. Would highly recommend him to my friends and family .
in Salem,NJ |
Dr. Solomon has been my doctor since May of 2002. He is very knowledgeable. I just love him & hope he doesn't retire. He really cares & has great empathy for his patients. When it comes to giving shots, he is the best! Dr. Solomon takes the extra time with me each & ever time I need to get one. The office staff is very friendly &helpful. I trust Dr. Solomon completely with my care. So if your in pain, don't delay, call Dr. Sheldon Solomon NOW! 856-424-5005
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
As I told Dr. Solomon at my recent visit, I learned more from him than any doctor that I have had experience with. He answered my questions in a way that I could understand from a patient's perspective. I have already recommended him to my friends and family! His staff was very friendly and helpful at every visit.
in Atlantic City, N.J. 08401 |
Dr. Solomon was recommended to me and after many years and test with a lot of other doctors he came back with an answers for me. Last night was the first time in years that I was able to get some sleep without pain and didn't wake up feeling like I was a zombie. Not only does he take the time to talk with you by not rushing you out, his staff are also just as helpful and caring as him. They also call you back when you leave a message within a reasonable time frame. Strongly recommend him.
in Deptford, NJ |
Dr. Solomon, is the miracle doctor for me! I don't know, what I would do without him.
in Atco, NJ |
I have been treated by Dr. Solomon for many years and without his excellent care I would not be able to have the quality of life which I experience today.Excellent communicator and excellent physician.
in Absecon, NJ |
My experience at The Arthritis, Rheumatic & Back Disease Associates was wonderful.. This is a caring, efficient office. Dr. Solomon was thorough, asked questions, listened, & spent more time on evaluation than any dr. I've seen in a long time. I'd highly recommend Dr. Solomon.
in Marlton, NJ |
Dr. Solomon listens with his eyes and ears. He does not sit behind a computer. He cares for me with respect and honest concern. His office is pleasant with relaxing music. He always is kind and gentle. Dr. Solomon is a leader in his practice and I am blessed to have him as my doctor. I found Dr. Solomon 9 years ago. I trust him and his opinion. He is an expert in his field.
in Forked River NJ |
After years of inexplicable cramps and pain, my GP suggested that I see Dr. Solomon. After the first visit, he thought I had celiac disease but tests would be necessary. The results confirmed his suspicion and my life changed dramatically. Seven years later, those debilitating cramps are gone and I feel terrific. Now living at the Jersey shore, Dr. Solomon is the only doctor that I didn't replace. It's worth the long drive to see the man who changed my life. Dr. Solomon is the real deal.
in Williamstown, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is the old school Doctor, he does not rush through the visit. He has answered every question I have asked of him and will continue to talk and explain until you are satisfied. The most important thing to me that Dr. Solomon does is he talks to me in layman's term. I think that is part of his charm. I have and will tell anyone about him.
in Williamstown,NJ |
I could not have been more impressed with my experience at the Arthritis, Rheumatic and Back Disease. associates.The Professionalism and understanding displayed by the entire staff especially Dr. Solomon put me at ease immediately and it was such a great relief. I knew I was in the right place with the right people. I have already recommended your practice to my friends. I would give you 6 stars.
in Turnersville, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is a wonderful Dr. who has treated me for my RA for many years and I'm very happy with the results. I feel he goes above and beyond the average.
in Lumberton,NJ |
I owe the quality of my life today to this Doctor.I Have been under his care for 33 years since a lupus diagnosis.His continuous diligence and oversight of all aspects of my health has allowed me to age and live a wonderful life.He even took charge of the psychological health since along with the initial diagnosis and changes I needed to make were accompanied by depression. He is an incredible human being as well as a great doctor. Any person would be fortunate to be treated by him.
in Blac140 baker ave atcom, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is an exceptional Physician in every sense a healer should be. He is terrific explaining conditions, treatments etc. His staff every one of them is conscientious, thorough and so very helpful and pleasant. This is an extremely outstanding practice. I would definitely use this physician and this practice.
in Blackwood, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is kind and extremely up to date on all the newest findings in his field. He is down to earth in his dealings with patients and explains everything in a very detailed manner. Always feel better after seeing him.
in Woodbury, NJ |
After dealing with the pain and loss of mobility before being diagnosed 10 years ago, I was immediately so thankful to Dr. Solomon for his care, positive attitude, and regimen. All through the trying times of dealing with RA, his voice is a calming influence. His office staff are like family to me. They are kind, personable, and knowledgeable and run the office like a well oiled machine.
in Berlin, NJ |
Let me say this I have been going to Dr. Solomon for about twenty years and he is one of if not the most caring doctors I have ever known, also he is the best in Rheumatology.
in sewell |
i have also been treated by drs.hollander,evangelisto and weeks.i highly recommend any of this team.their professionalism and knowledge is only surpassed by their dedication and concern.i am very fortunate to have found this team of doctors,thank you all so much.
in Burlington nj |
Dr Sheldon Solomon was very professional and I love his mannerism. Very easy to talk to and he listened to all I had to say!!! He explained everything and was very patient with me. I have already recommended him to four people. Good sense of humor not stiff like some doctors.
in Stratford, NJ |
He is always up to date on current practices, takes time to listen to my mother's mobility issues. Concerned for her well being both physically and emotionally and has helped her through difficult fracture issues.
in Haddonfield, NJ |
If it wasn't for Dr. Solomon, I would be crippled by now. In the last part of 2003, he explained to me that the options available to me could leave me in pain constantly if I do nothing or live a life quality that I did not envision existed at the time. It has been over 13 years & I consider myself blessed to have taken his advice. I have walked straight, no hip pain, very tolerable back pain ever since my both hip replacements. The office staff is great. Thank you Dr. Solomon.
in Voorhees, New Jersey |
He takes the time to explain in terms that I understand what he is saying. A very wise doctor.
in Rio Grande, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is extremely knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain conditions, treatments, medications, etc. He answers all my questions and I never feel rushed. I've referred friends and co-workers to him over the years.
in Boiling Springs, PA |
He always listens and is very good explaining everything tom me. Moved to PA but still come back to see Dr. Solomon
in Marlton, NJ |
I never feel rushed with Dr. Solomon and he carefully explains all details about the medical issue and medications and other things to do to improve one's health.
in Vineland, NJ |
He makes you feel very comfortable. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and you don't feel rushed.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Solomon is a great doctor and a very caring person. I trust him completely.
in Glendora, MS |
I have been going to him for at least 20 years . He has helped me immensely in my fight with RA
Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Solomon, MD?
Are you Dr. Solomon?

Dr. Solomon's Care Philosophy

apply the golden rule to patient care ,treat  my patients as I wold want to be treated.always put the patent FIRST ! For example refer my patients to physicians that I  or my family use..Not  being owned by any entity as a hospital allows me to pick and choose the best Doc for my patent.

Dr. Solomon says...

having been in active practice for over 40 years gives me tremendous experience in treatng patients with musculosketal problems

Dr. Solomon says...

Very proficient in joint injection . Have frequently been called by my patients "the painless dentist" !

Dr. Solomon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Prestigious Dr Joseph Hollander rheumatologist of the year, 2013
    • Lifetime achievement award Artritis Foundation, 1999

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Solomon's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lyme Disease
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Hahnemann Hospital
    University of Chicago

Completed in 1970

Temple University

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology