Dr. Shelby Hein, MD

Dr. Shelby Hein, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Shelby Hein, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. She graduated from Saba University / School Of Medicine and specializes in family medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.Read her story

3015 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 120

Bellingham, WA 98225

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hein

Dr. Hein's Experience

Dr. Hein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Hein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hein "I am a full spectrum family physician who is enthusiastic about being at Squalicum Family Medicine. I previously practiced family medicine at SeaMar Community Health Clinic in Bellingham. I received my undergraduate degree from Central Washington University in 1996, my medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine in 2006, and completed my residency at Southern Colorado Family Medicine. Family medicine is unique because we often get to know the whole family, which gives us a greater understanding of the patient. My philosophy is to give complete and thorough care to my patients and do it with compassion. I admire the advanced model of medicine at Family Care Network. Although we have many clinics and many employees, we have created an environment of support and camaraderie among them. I value the deep commitment FCN employees have to each other, the business, and to medicine. I am thrilled to be a part of this family. My interests in medicine are adult medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, and women's health procedures. When I am not practicing medicine, I enjoy spending time with my family, running, hiking, camping, and dining on fresh crab from the Puget Sound. I love the Pacific Northwest because there is more variety here than any other area. In an hour I can be on the water or up in the mountains. The weather is mild and my family is near. Some of my favorite things are People magazine, boots, cheese, and snuggling up with my kids any chance I get. My favorite quote is: "Go into the world and do well, but more importantly, go into the world and do good." (Minor Meyers Jr.)"

This content was provided by Dr. Hein "My philosophy is to give complete and thorough care to my patients and do it with compassion."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Central Wash Fam Med University Wa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Saba University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hein's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hein to family and friends
16 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Hein's Performance

I'm so pleased that she took over my case when my physician retired. She's well versed on many areas and is quick to refer to another when she feels they might have more experience with something. After a biopsy showed malignancy, she got me into a specialist the same day. She called me at home...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0