Dr. Sheila Whiteside, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 57
Southeast MHMRA5901 Long Dr Houston, TX 77087
Dr. Sheila Whiteside, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Whiteside has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Whiteside to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Whiteside
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Whiteside treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Whiteside treats other conditions, please contact the office at (713) 970-4300.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Whiteside is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Whiteside's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Whiteside's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Whiteside accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.