Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Chheda

Harmony Pediatrics

1800 Abbey Ct Alpharetta, GA 30004

Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1996 and specializes in pediatrics.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Chheda accepts

Dr. Chheda accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Georgia
Coventry Health Care of Georgia HMO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Chheda treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chheda's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Dermatitis

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chheda

Dr. Chheda?
Dr. Chheda's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD
I live in Tennessee. (Yes, TN!) and I drive a 2.5 hours to bring my children to see Dr. Chheda! I have 2 girls & a boy ages; 3, 5, & 8. They simply adore Dr. Chheda and actually look forward to their annual check ups! I love how Dr. Chheda is willing to spend all the time that we need and they way she goes above and beyond out of office hours! Thank you Dr. Chheda for all that you do. I wish more physicians practiced medicine they way you do!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
Dr. Chheda is the best! She genuinely cares for ALL of her patients, and shows it in so many ways. I am a first time mom and she helped me so much, from breastfeeding, acid reflux, to his first cold and just the over all worry of being a first time mom. I could go on and on about how amazing she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
Dr. Chheda offers the best experience and treatment for my children. She is patient with them. She listens to my concerns and factors them into her treatment approach. Not many doctors take the time to do this. Her answering service is lifesaving. When I was a first time mom, I really relied on her a lot!!!! I appreciate her services and expertise so much that I don't even mind the nearly one hour drive to her office. Thank you for the care you put into your practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
Dr. Chheda is extraordinarily caring, thorough and knowledgeable. She gives excellent advice that we follow to the letter, and in turn, keeps my child healthy and thriving physically. I cannot say enough great things about this pediatrician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
I see that others have left great reviews, but I can’t relate to those experiences, and I will say, I didn’t feel any real genuine care for me or my daughter from Dr. Chheda. Probably very knowledgeable, but her demeanor really turned us off. We did like the other Dr. who works there, but ultimately decided to change pediatricians to another practice with a much more caring attitude and less rude office staff. I was really excited to come here at first, but glad we found a better doctor for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
We bring our newborn to Dr.Chheda and she is amazing. As new parents who are totally clueless, she completely puts our minds at ease by taking time to answer all of our questions. She's very knowledgeable and kind, patient and honestly just a very pleasant person to be around. We cant say enough good things about her! Also her staff is super sweet and friendly. Always a pleasant experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
She's the best pediatrician a child could have. She's extremely knowledgeable, cautious, thorough, forward thinking, caring, patient, optimistic and professional. In my line of work as well as in my personal life, I have seen and interacted with many pediatricians over several generations, and I firmly believe that of the bunch, Dr. Chheda reigns supreme in highest quality. They just don't come better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?
The best pediatrician I have ever encountered. She is genuine and really cares about her patients. She was instrumental in getting my son all the therapies he requires, going above and beyond, calling Fulton County administrators to plea my son's case. Simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shefali Chheda, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chheda?

Harmony Pediatrics goes above and beyond what a typical pediatric practice can offer you & your child. Not only do we address your physical health concerns, but we will focus on emotional, social, developmental and spiritual health. We hope to bring ...

• Pediatrics

1996
1992

Harmony Pediatrics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chheda treats patients.