Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi, MD

Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Faculty Practice Associates

523 E 72nd St Fl 9

New York, NY 10021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Qureshi

See how frequently Dr. Qureshi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Back Pain
Low Back Pain
high
Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
high

Dr. Qureshi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Qureshi "We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
  • University Hospitals Of Cleveland
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Qureshi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Qureshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Qureshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Qureshi to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Qureshi's Performance
in Wallkill NY |
Dr Qureshi is a highly skilled spine surgeon. His bedside manner is second to none as he exemplifies excellence in healthcare. I chose Dr Qureshi after an extensive search.After an accident I needed surgery. An RN working in emergency medicine, I was hesitant to trust anyone who couldn't meet my exceedingly high standards. Dr Qureshi met and exceeded my expectations,he gave me my life back. I respect and trust him implicitly. He is kind,compassionate and very genuine as is his PA Leena Thomas.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Qureshi is the best surgeon--and best physician--I have ever encountered. I underwent two spine surgeries with him, both of which were successful. He empowered me to make an informed and thoughtful decision about surgery, and I always felt well taken care of by him and his staff. He listens to each patient and tailors his care to their individual needs vs a one size fits all approach. He is brilliant, compassionate, and talented, and I feel lucky to be his patient.
in Bal Harbour, Florida |
I am 82 years old and had surgery with Dr. Qureshi and I could not have picked a better doctor. He treated me with great care and concern for my well being. He is really an amazing person and professional. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking the very best medical attention for spine related health issues.
in Panama City, 08 |
Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi is an extraordinary Doctor and person. He treated me with great respect and helped me overcome my health problems. Dr. Qureshi is very knowledgable and excellent surgeon, and is always available for follow-up and advice, same as his staff. I have no doubts in recommending him wholeheartedly.
in nyc |
Huge fan of this fellow. Operated on my wife AND brother with successful outcomes in both cases. GREAT bedside manner. Also, when I had issues of my own, he recommended NOT operating, suggesting instead a course of PT and Exercise. NOT scalpel happy in order to generate fees.
NYC |
This was my first surgery, and first hospital stay -- at the age of 59. Dr. Qureshi made himself available at a time that fit my very hectic work schedule. I will never forget that he came to pre-op to personally wheel me into the OR.
in Bronx, NY |
I am an orthoedic surgeon who recently was operated by Dr. Qureshi. I usually do not write reviews but I was compelled to write one for him because of the great experience I had. Before I went to Dr. Qureshi, I had the opportunity to inquire from various surgeons, nurses,etc. from multiple top hospitals in New York including Hospital for Special Surgery for recommendations for the best spine surgeon, Dr. Qureshi's name kept coming up.He treated me like a family member and he resolved my problem.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr Qureshi was one of my Surgons on my Artificial Lumbar Disc Replacement with Dr Levin using the PridiscL, He had wonderful bedside manors, and did a perfect job! 4 days post op, did not take any pain meds on Tylenol, I have minimal discomfort and have most of my movement back already! Thank you Dr Qureshi for your expertise!
Waldwick, NJ |
While performing minimally invasive surgery in me, he hit my nerve and caused a drop foot. Please consider all of your options before having this type of surgery.
Tenafly New Jersey |
Waited one hour thirty min to see him no apologies or warning
Have you seen Dr. Sheeraz Qureshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Qureshi?