Dr. Sheena C. Apun, MD

Dr. Sheena C. Apun, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 50 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

The Best Kid Care Anywhere!Read more

Dr. Apun's Experience

See how Dr. Apun's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Apun

Dr. Apun accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Apun has admitting privileges.

Dr. Apun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Apun to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Apun's Performance
    GOOD
in Copiague NY |
I remember going in to meet Dr Apun 15 yrs ago & have loved her and her staff from day 1. I love the fact that she knows your child your not just a folder outside the door. There has not been one time my kids are sick that they did not get me in on the same day. I would & do highly recommend Dr Apun to all of my friends.
East Islip, NY |
I would recommend Dr Apun to my family and friends she and her staff have been great with my children. The office is well taken care of and they always are helpful when i call in for questions or concerns regarding my children.
East Islip, NY |
Dr Apun and her staff are very nice people i highly recommend her to all my family and friends. Dr Apun takes alot of time with each child. I never feel rushed, she really cares about my children which means alot to me as a mother. My son was in the hospital and she came everyday to check in and make sure he was doing good and even to see how i was she really cares about her patients again which means alot to me. Anybody looking for a great Peditrician Dr Apun is the best!
East Islip, NY |
I have 5 children and have been going to Dr Apun since my first child about 12 years ago. Dr Apun and her staff have been the most respectful caring people towards my children and myself. they always get me right in whenever i need to or even if i have to switch appointments they are always willing to help me accommodate my schedule. I would recommend Dr Apun to all of my family and friends which most my family and friends go to her already. Thank you Dr Apun for all that you do for my family.
in West Islip, NY. 11795 |
Their new stuff member are so rude and when I need something over the phone, they hold me long time, when I call again then they received callbuy hold again without talking , it happen 7/8 times, with different time, so are they really busy or gossiping to other stuff. Worse stuff ever and most of the time new intern student see the baby.
in West Islip, NY. |
She has worse stuff and she is not good as a PCP for new born baby. When we changed after couple of months. we did not find any vaccine information in NY State health portal, even when they disclose vaccines information by fax to my new PCP(after 2/3 days later, 100 times call), vaccine name was not there, only date. they said they don't disclose it to others but state law is, the record should be in NY health portal. So don't play with your baby's health. And always use review rating. Thanks
in West Islip, NY |
I've been taking my children to this doctor for 13 years. It has gone down hill drastically since she moved her office and changed her front desk staff. She has lost many good patients. I am looking for a new doctor, too! The front desk staff makes you wait 10 minutes just to sign in! Once in, you see only students who don't know what they're doing! They leave the door open when examining teens! Takes forever to get a form filled out for school. Never ready when they say. WAY over booked!
Ever since Dr. Apun added new staff, I hate going there. The receptionists are young and rude. I have been going there for 10 years. My son went for a flu shot that was scheduled we waited for more than an hour and the receptionists were taking people out of turn. I saw people sign in and check out before we were seen. When we were called, the RN had the audacity to give my son his flu shot in the hallway. On another occasion, she gave in accurate medical advice due to not listening to symptoms.
Have you seen Dr. Sheena C. Apun, MD?
Are you Dr. Apun?

Compare Dr. Apun

Dr. Apun's Care Philosophy

The Best Kid Care Anywhere!

Dr. Apun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

• American Medical Association Physicians' Recognition Award, 2005

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Apun's Board Certifications

Completed in 1994

North Shore University Hospital

Completed in 1996

• Tagalog

Dr. Apun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Apun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics