Dr. Sheila Sagar, MD

Dr. Sheila Sagar, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

28960 US Highway 19 N Ste 100, Clearwater, FL 33761 Get Directions

Dr. Sagar specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Clearwater, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sagar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sagar's Experience

See how Dr. Sagar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sagar

Dr. Sagar accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sagar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sagar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sagar to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Sagar's Performance
in Clearwater, FL |
Very caring and thinks outside the box to help her patients. I love that she does not want to prescribe any thing you really don't need. Dr Sagar prefers that you make life style changes to improve your health instead of a pill.
Clearwater,FL |
Hands down the BEST doctors office I have ever been to! For the first time, I feel like this doctor really listened to my concerns and didn't brush them under the rug. She is highly knowledgeable and I feel like I can really trust her. The staff was very courteous and very well organized. I am recommending this office to all my friends and family.
Tampa, FL |
Every time I call for an appointment I get in the same day. Now, that's service! Dr. Sagar and staff are helpful and caring.
Holiday, FL |
Dr. Sagar is AMAZING! She truly cares for her patients and spends a good amount of time with you in the room. She listens to all my concerns and offers me several alternatives. I always get a same day appointment when I call. Her office is beautiful and really puts me at ease. I have to say that she has the best staff out of any doctor I have ever been to. They go above and beyond. They even helped me find a lower price on my medications, which is saving me a lot of money! Highly recommended!
Tampa, FL |
Appointments are very easy to get especially when you are sick. I would recommend Dr. Sagar to anyone. She is very compassionate and understanding. Her staff knows what they are doing and are very caring. She gets an A+ in my book.
Tampa, FL |
I was able to get in same day for upper respiratory infection. Dr. Sagar was very compassionate and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She is very knowledgeable in her field. Her staff is very friendly and efficient.
Oldsmar, FL |
Not recommended! unless you like to give away money. The Office manager just wants to find ways to squeeze money out of you & your insurance co. Often, she lies about billing, to cover herself. Have been on several visits, and have been over billed each time. When asking about it, she blames the insurance company. Dr. Sagar also does not address issues. When asking about irritating health issues, her response is come back in 3 months, and we will see: MORE $$$. She dismisses your health concerns
Lutz, FL |
Every appointment I had with Dr Sagar left me feeling rushed and upset that I did not discuss my issues and concerns. A few times she did not even sit down. One time - upon entering the exam room - she said 'OH ITS YOU AGAIN' I was ready to change doctors until I had an appointment with her PA Melissa. At least she sat down and asked me questions and made suggestions - a PLAN. If I would have to only see the doctor I would change providers
in Clearwater, FL |
My first appointment with Dr. Sagar was inspiring! She took a lot of time discussing health concerns, answered all of my questions, and provided greatly appreciated advice. The office staf was most accommodating and professional as well. I highly recommend her!
Palm Harbor, FL |
Yes, 100%. I found Dr. Sheila Sagar to be very capable, compassionate and just as importantly, very clever in her approach to my particular situation. I have felt better since visiting her than I have in quite a while.
in Clearwater, FL |
I've had a very nice experience with Dr. Sagar - she and her staff are very caring and professional. It is relatively easy to get an appointment with the office. Thanks to the magician Jennifer referrals and authorizations from my Advantage Plan are forthcoming in a smooth manner. I've had routine matters dealt with as well as much more serious condition...and all are pleasant and supportive experiences.
Have you seen Dr. Sheila Sagar, MD?
Are you Dr. Sagar?

Compare Dr. Sagar

Dr. Sagar says...

Primary care Physician

Dr. Sagar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Syncope

Dr Sn Medical College, University Of Rajasthan

Graduated in 1988

• Hindi

Dr. Sagar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sagar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine