Family Medicine  |
Dr. Sheba Mohsin, MD
Dr. Sheba Mohsin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Williamsburg, VA. She is 47 years old. Dr. Mohsin is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center.

120 Kings Way Ste 1400

Williamsburg, VA 23185

Learn about Dr. Mohsin

Dr. Mohsin's Experience

Dr. Mohsin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Mohsin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mohsin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mohsin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohsin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mohsin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohsin to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Mohsin's Performance
in Williamsburg, VA |
After relocating to Williamsburg I went to Dr. Mohsin first and am glad I did. She is very personable and makes the time to listen and talk things over. I do not feel rushed when I go in to see her, which is important to me. Since I have had a consistent level of comfort and connection with her and the staff in the lab (the lab is located in the same office), I feel comfortable recommending Dr. Mohsin to others and I look forward to building on our developing doctor-patient relationship.
in Williamsburg, VA |
Before seeing Dr. Mohsin, I was a patient at Sentara Family Medicine in New Town where I'd only seen nurse practitioners. When "my" Dr. left Sentara, I was informed that I was now considered a new patient there, and none of the remaining Dr.'s were accepting new patients. In trying to find a new Dr., I ended up with Dr. Mohsin. After my experience at Sentara, it was a relief to finally have a Dr. who sees me in person every time and remembers me. She also has a great grasp of mental health.
Newport News, VA |
Knowledgeable and professional. direct and to the point but not in a cold way. She had made a marked improvement in my overall health in just a few months where my previous family doctor did nothing but pawn me off on nurse practitioners that although nice just didn't have the experience necessary to improve my conditions. Highly recommend Dr. Mohsin
in Williamsburg, VA |
Until I started seeing Dr. Mohsin, I had never been diagnosed with OCD, which over the years became worse. I had terrible neck and back pain. I was unemployed and had no hopes of securing gainful employment. Even my marriage was on the rocks. A year later now, my wife and I have never been happier, I have the best job of my life, no pains. All that I have is due to God and Dr. Mohsin. She truly cared about me! At almost 60 I know she'll walk me well into my golden years Jerry Williamsburg
Ft Eustis, VA |
My wife and I are patients of Dr. Mohsin and have nothing but nice things to say about her and her staff. She is timely, attentive, caring and thorough. She is direct, which we like, but some may not. She is careful to adequately assess your history and will be conservative with new prescriptions until you are established. We use the Riverside e-portal requesting refills- her staff is very responsive- usually have refills called in same day. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.
in Williamsburg, VA |
It was wonderful!!! She is great and understands.
Williamsburg, VA |
When I told her of a concern her response was to ask me if I had a family history of mental illness. She basically didn't believe my theory on my symptoms/illness and I ended up going to specialist who confirmed through bloodwork that my theory was indeed correct. Instead of wondering if a patient is crazy she should listen to her patients. We're not all idiots!!!
Have you seen Dr. Sheba Mohsin, MD?
Are you Dr. Mohsin?