Dr. Sheba Khalid, MD

Dr. Sheba Khalid, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Sheba Khalid, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Leawood, KS. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

Dr. Khalid's Experience

See how Dr. Khalid's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khalid

Dr. Khalid accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Khalid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khalid to family and friends
    2.6
    Dr. Khalid's Performance
    Overland Park, KS |
    I am a new patient of Dr. Khalid's. She was referred to me by a good friend. I was struggling with depression. I was very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Khalid spent with me on my first visit. She listened to me, asked questions and offered an immediate treatment plan with options for future treatment if I didn't respond to the initial plan. After a couple of follow-up appointments I have noticed she still spends quality time with me and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her.
    in Overland Park, KS |
    I've seen Dr. Khalid for depression since 2007. As a new patient, I was impressed to have an hour long appointment with a Medical Doctor who listened to me, and who offered potential diagnosis & prescription solutions to consider. All potential side effects were thoroughly explained, and Dr. Khalid managed my expectations and explained what outcomes I could expect & when. I've referred over a dozen clients, family & friends to her with great feedback. Her patient care has changed my life.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    The dr is okay although I barely spoke with her and she was more interested in teaching the student dr who did most of the initial first patient screening and everything else. My biggest issue is with her staff. The older man and the woman who work the front desk are very very rude. I would NEVER recommend this office.
    This is one of the worst offices I have been in. The staff Barely understands English. They are also very rude. The last straw I had with this office is when they charged me a $45 no show fee to an appointment I didn't even know I had- they scheduled it for me and did not call/ email/ text to tell me I would never recommend this office.
    Have you seen Dr. Sheba Khalid, MD?
    Are you Dr. Khalid?

Dr. Khalid's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
    •  Board certified in Psychiatry
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Khalid has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khalid's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
    • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
    • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
    • Major Depressive Disorder
    • Psychiatric Diseases
    • Schizoaffective Disorder
    • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, University Of Health Sciences Lahore

Graduated in 1977

Western Mo Mntl Health Center

• Urdu

Dr. Khalid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khalid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry