Dr. Sheareen Gedayloo, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Sheareen Gedayloo MD, LLC 670 Ponahawai St Ste 116 Hilo, HI 96720 Get Directions
Dr. Sheareen Gedayloo, MD
Dr. Sheareen Gedayloo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hilo, HI. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Gedayloo is affiliated with Hilo Medical Center.

Dr. Gedayloo's Experience

See how Dr. Gedayloo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gedayloo

Dr. Gedayloo accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Gedayloo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gedayloo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gedayloo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gedayloo to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Gedayloo's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Hilo, HI |
She refused to get me into PT....I have a SLAP tear. She denigrated me for being mentally ill. She accused me of not being compliant on my psych meds...none of her business, my psychiatrist handles all that. She usurped her authority on that one. She said I didn't deserve to be on disability, then said I was lazy and could work. She broke 3 ADA laws and will be getting to what's coming to her She should have her license to practice revoked. She's obviously unqualified to practice medicine...
Pahoa, HI |
Does not listen to me, nor look at me. I bought in prior medical records she would not look at. She had a lot of trouble looking at the computer trying to find my transfered records. Sent me to the wrong place on a referral when I tried to tell her that was not correct. Caused me time and wasted my finances as I had to pay a copay just to be told I could not be helped by them.
I would not recommend this Dr. My PT requested an xray. She said it would not change the treatment. Went back 2 months later to re-request the same xray since I was in increasing pain and limited mobiblity. Had to agrue with her to get the xray, which in the end, showed an advanced degenerative condition that should have been addressed as soon as possible. She is interesting and extremely efficient, however, she seems to be most concerned with the insurance company response to her actions.
in Hilo, HI |
Dr.Gedayloo is my primary care provider. She is detail oriented and seems to know her stuff. So far her diagnosis of my issues have been right on target. I have recommend her to several of my friends. M. Holcomb, male, 61.
in Hilo |
Only doctor taking patientswhen I got sick. Spent a month bedridden in excruciating joint pain.Went to her FILTHY office dragging myself with crutches, labwork for lupus/RAcame back ok.3rd app I asked for medical leave she saidfor what, to do nothing?,asked for PT, your muscles are ok, no need,asked for bug bite testingthere is no disease transmited by mosquito here,u would be first case,shesaid with sarcasm.Now I have nerve damage due to West Nile virusthanks to a unscrupulous pathetic doc
in Hilo, HI |
I feel she's a very caring Dr I can trust and that she has my best interest at heart. I also feel she stays up on medical advances and techniques, as well as knowing a lot about nutrition, exercise and preventive medicine. If she doesn't know, off hand, the answer to your question, she will do research on it and get back to you on the issue.
Have you seen Dr. Sheareen Gedayloo, MD?
Are you Dr. Gedayloo?

Compare Dr. Gedayloo

Dr. Gedayloo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Dr. Gedayloo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gedayloo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Drexel Univ Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Gedayloo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gedayloo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gedayloo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gedayloo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.