Dr. Shazia Walijan Munir, MD

Dr. Shazia Walijan Munir, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Shazia Walijan Munir, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 20 years. She specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Walijan Munir

Dr. Walijan Munir's Experience

Dr. Walijan Munir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Walijan Munir's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walijan Munir "Dr. Shazia Walijan-Munir has recently moved to Kansas City to be with her family after being in Pittsfield, Massachusetts where she practiced Internal Medicine at Community Health Programs Incorporated. Dr. Walijan-Munir graduated from DOW University of Health Sciences, Pakistan where she was a primary care physician for three years in Karachi, Pakistan. Dr Shazia Walijan-Munir then came to the states to pursue further education and training. She did a three-year residency in Internal Medicine at Berkshire Medical Center, University of Massachusetts where she was chief resident for a year and had active involvement in teaching of internal medicine residents and students from University of Massachusetts. She is American board certified in Internal Medicine and is also a fellow in American College of Physicians. Her primary interests in medicine are preventative health care issues including hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity, diabetes, and Women's health."

This content was provided by Dr. Walijan Munir "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met."

Dr. Walijan Munir does not have any board certifications listed.

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Dow Medical College/University Of Karachi
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Berkshire Medical Center

Dr. Walijan Munir has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walijan Munir has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Walijan Munir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walijan Munir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walijan Munir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walijan Munir to family and friends

Dr. Walijan Munir's Performance

Dr. Walijan Munir is my doctor and she does a great job of taking care of me. She always answers all questions and includes me in the decisions regarding my health. I'm sending my daughter to her now too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!

I really like Dr Walijan Munir. (though I do not like these surveys.) Dr Munir is informative and if I say whoa and want to go further for information she listens and gives good explanations. She will also work to find what is right for the patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

First visit. Very approachable. Asked pertinent questions Took time to actively listen Felt very comfortable upon leaving the office
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing your first experience here. Welcome to Quivira Internal Medicine. We're glad you're part of our patient family.

Dr. Shazia Walijan-Munir is a competent, knowledgable, caring physician. She has listened to my questions and concerns, and she has been helpful with her treatments or prescriptions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Munir did a outstanding job helping me during my visit with her. She took great care to explain my problem to me and order tests to find a solution.

More Internists like Dr. Walijan Munir at Quivira Internal Medicine