Dr. Shazia Siddiqui, MB

Practices Anesthesiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 75 reviews.
Author:
After moving here and finding a pain management doctor to carry on with my pain management care, I must day the doctor’s and staff are very compassionate and there willingness too explore the best procedures and techniques to help with your pain control is exceptional, they take the time too figure out techniques and procedures that can help or work to make things better for you as an individual.They all work hard to provide there patients with the proper and effective care for you as a individual. Sometimes we as patients need to appreciate how hard and overwhelming they all get in there office. I’m sure that constantly seeing so many patients in pain on a daily basis, it is no doubt hard to unwind at the end of the week, so please let’s all say Thank you, and try to see it from the other side of the table. JOB WELL DONE.!! Thank you for all you do!
Author:
I started seeing doc years ago and have referred several people to her. I am very pleased with the diagnosis and so are the people I have referred to Dr. Siddiqui.
Author:
Dr Siddiqui is a very knowledgeable kind doctor. I would recommend her
Author:
my time here which has been awhile she's accurately diagnosed my symptoms and problems. she's set me on a awesome path of less pain and comfort. I'm highly greatful for herLL
Author:
have been seeing bher for quite some time. she is very understanding and takes time to talk to you,
Author:
Dr. Siddiqui, in my opinion is the most caring and concerned Dr. that I have ever met. She has genuine concern about my pain and in finding ways to relieve it. Honestly, I look forward to my visits with Dr Siddiqui because I know I'll feel better after my visit with her. I'm so glad I founder her!
i've always had great experiences with Dr Siddiqui
Author:
Dr. Siddiqui is kind, listens to our problems and pain levels and works her best to make things better. I appreciate her level of care.
Author:
Dr. Siddiqui is the best provider I have ever had!
Very good doctor.
great alleviated all pain
Author:
Always a good experience,never had a problem,caring and patient staff,Great Dr.
very good
overall a good experience
She really knows what she is doing. I have been pain free for over 6 months
excellent
Author:
Due to my neck and lower back injury Dr has kept me moving. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be where I am at today.
pleased
Author:
dr.is wonderful and the staff is very helpful with my questions
Author:
Shes very gentle and makes me feel comfortable during my procedures. I think shes a great doctor and I enjoy having her as mine.
Author:
I would recommend Doctor Siddiqui to anyone who needed a pain specialist. She is very easy to talk with about your medical problems.
great
great
Author:
i really enjoy dr siddiqui she is and very great dr who takes time to listen to patients and cares about their health
Author:
It has been a wild ride but we get better with each visit.
Author:
She is my favorite doctor.
Author:
Dr. Siddiqui is a wonderful doctor. Really cares about her patients.
Love, Love Love!!!!
Author:
The Doctor is so friendly. All experiences are positive.
Author:
She has worked with me. She really has helped me a lot.
Author:
awesome well taken care of and the staff is great to
Very professional.
Author:
she listens to our concerns and tries to explain everything to us
Author:
Well, to start off, her logo,"the pain relief you've been looking for, seriously???!! What relief? I was completely honest about my past history and was profiled and treated like just another pill seeking addict. This infuriated Me! Once Dr siddiqui found out that I had "past " issues with substance abuse, that was all she concentrated on. Wanted to dredge my past up and cut my pain meds off cold Turkey!! I have been thru treatment successfully and am trying to leave that part of my life in t
Author:
she always takes time to listen
Author:
I have been coming to Lafayette Pain Care for a couple years now and I love it.
Author:
Listens to everything i tell her and works with me to control my pain
Author:
I have had the nerves in my back burned twice with fantastic results. She assist me with keeping my medication cost reasonable.
Author:
doc listen to me and she tryes to help in all ways
Author:
The doctor goes into very detail about my condition and listens to me.
Author:
She's a good listener, and tried to make sure she helps you out the best she can.
Author:
dr.siddiqui is very easy to talk to
Author:
Dr. Siddiqui has been very helpful with my back condition. she has been very attentive to my concerns and has been clear with her treatment plan. she is a strict, no nonsense doc who i believe has her patients best interests in mind.
Author:
she is a really great dr
Author:
seems like i do alot of unneccessary but costly procedure
Author:
My experience here is great. I don't feel judged or misstrearted. I feel as if I am treated with respect and as a human. I feel that Dr. Siddiqui and staff like to get to know you personally and without going too far. I feel I don't have to question anything they do or decisions that are made for my care. T treatment I have had here have improved my life. less pain than ever. Thank you.
Author:
very compassionate about my feelings and pain, answers my questions and always wanting to make sure everything is okay with me and if i am doing ok. all in all very good.
Author:
I think she has been great from the first time I met her. She is well mannered and willing to take time with me.
Author:
She always takes time out for me both in the office and the staff on the phone
Author:
She has always been very upfront with my diagnosis and care.....