Dr. Shazia Bashir, MD

Dr. Shazia Bashir, MD

Gynecologic Oncology  |
Female
Dr. Shazia Bashir, MD is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Fleming Island, FL. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Bashir is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

2370 Market Dr

Fleming Island, FL 32003

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bashir

See how frequently Dr. Bashir performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Gynecologic Cancer
Ovarian Cancer

Dr. Bashir's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bashir "Gynecologic oncology is a very unique field where we deliver comprehensive care to women with gynecologic cancers. We are surgeons who perform the surgeries for gynecologic cancers but also tailor treatments with chemotherapy. I value having a close relationship with my patients and strive to follow them from diagnosis to survivorship."

• Gynecologic Oncology

Dr. Bashir does not have any board certifications listed.

• Carcinoma in Situ

• Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysterectomy, Robotic-Assisted
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Lymph Node Dissection for Endometrial Cancer (Uterine Cancer)
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Radical Cydoreductive Surgery for Ovarian Cancer

• Johns Hopkins University Johns Hopkins Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Cornell & Columbia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Bashir has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bashir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bashir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bashir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bashir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bashir to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bashir's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
She is my angel, and I love her! Highly recommended to anybody. :)
Atlantic Beach, FL |
Dr Bashir is highly professional and an expert surgery. She removed an extremely difficult pelvic tumor with great skill . Most highly recommended
in Jax. Fl |
Dr. Bashir is wonderful after being diagnosed with Unterine cancer Aug. 2016. She and the staff were so caring and concerned about my health problems. I personally don't think I would have made it through this journey without them. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Bashir and all of the staff at Cancer Specialists of North Florida at A C Skinner Parkway. They will be my friends forever and if my cancer comes back again I know who to call Dr Bashir
in Jacksonville FL |
I found Dr. Bashir and her team to be kind and caring and very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Bashir is a brilliant, kind and caring physician. She pays close attention to the details. She is the best!
in St Paul, MN |
She is highly experienced and knowledgeable in her field. Patients I referred to her were very pleased with her diagnosis, treatment and advice.
Jacksonville, FL |
I'm sure she's fine for those with the proper insurance. I honestly felt like I was going to have cancer in this office when they "operated" on me. Then she didn't do the surgery (insurance troubles) and referred me to Shands where I was told my ovarian cyst didn't really look suspicious and I could choose if I wanted to get it removed. I chose not to at that time, and lost my insurance the next year and have never gotten it back. I still have the ovarian cysts. Who knows now? Not me.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Bashir has done an excellent job treating my cancer. Also, Amy, her PA-C, has done an outstanding job. When I had an issue on a Sunday morning, I called the answering service at 7 a.m and Amy called me back within 10 minutes. Both Dr. Bashir and Amy explain the medical situation in a straight-forward, clear manner but with consideration and sympathy. Actually, the entire staff at the Southside Florida Cancer Specialist location has been extremely competent and compassionate.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Bashir is amazing! I love the entire GYN team she works with. These 3 women are amazing, caring, compassionate, & filled with knowledge.
Jacksonville, Florida |
She was very insensitive with my situation and id leave her office more nervous than when I arrived. I went to another cancer specialist with more experience and everything she had worked me up for was incorrect and it turns out I'm going to be okay. I don't recommend her to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Shazia Bashir, MD?
Are you Dr. Bashir?