Dr. Shazel Gharbi, MD

Dr. Shazel Gharbi, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  ·

Dr. Shazel Gharbi, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology.Read his story

Old Town MedSpa

1341 N Sedgwick St

Chicago, IL 60610

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gharbi

See how frequently Dr. Gharbi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Ulcer
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Gharbi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gharbi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gharbi "Dr. Shazel Gharbi is a Cosmetic Dermatologist serving the Chicago area for more than 10 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gharbi "Excellent staff and doctor. Every service had been exemplary!"

"Great place confidently located, nice staff, fantastic doctor"

"Professional and warm service with great results! Will definitely be back again for juvederm."

"Dr. Shazel Gharbi is a Cosmetic Dermatologist serving the Chicago area for more than 10 years. Dr. Gharbi is experienced in Microneedling, Fillers and BOTOX. He is a professional member of the American Med Spa Association."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

Dr. Gharbi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Gharbi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gharbi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gharbi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Gharbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gharbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Gharbi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gharbi to family and friends

Dr. Gharbi's Performance

Dr. Shazel is so great makes you feel so comfortable, he is so nice the results are fast, no pain and I look great. I've done Dysport and today he did my fillers and not to brag but I am. my cheekbone results are "AMAZING". I will come back over and over and would follow him where ever he goes....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always happy with the help and results !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen both Shazel and Nael multiple times for numerous procedures and LOVE both of them. Their attention to detail is fantastic and the spa is one of the best ran I've ever been to. Never a wait. All of the staff are fantastic to be around as well-HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Shazel and the entire staff at Old Town MedSpa! I went in for a Groupon and now would not consider going anywhere else. Both the Doctors and their staff make you feel comfortable and welcome right away and I trust them completely which is not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have done my lips with him (lips filler). Was my third time doing , and definitely the best one, he understood exactly what I want, and also adviced me on what would be better to me. I'm very satisfied. He is very kind and knew how to make my lips look awesome.
Are you Dr. Gharbi?