Dr. Shayla Pullen, MD

Dr. Shayla Pullen, MD

Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Shayla Pullen, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

6350 Glenway Ave Ste 305

Cincinnati, OH 45211

Learn about Dr. Pullen

Dr. Pullen's Experience

Dr. Pullen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Pullen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pullen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pullen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pullen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pullen to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Pullen's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
My husband and I first began seeing Dr. Pulled at least a decade ago when she was still in practice as a family physician and we are her patients now in her current discipline of sleep medicine. We have always received excellent care from her and have recommended her to friends and family without hesitation. I hope we continue to be her patients indefinitely. I can't imagine ever wanting to replace her.
Cincinnati, OH |
She was fantastic. Dr. Pullen was knowledgeable and took the time to explain the process to me. I would recommend her to others.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Pullen is excellent. She was my children's doctor for years until she went to the Sleep Center. She is upbeat, knowledgeable, informative, and has a great attitude. She dealt with the whole family in a professional and positive way. I recommend her highly to anyone. Her former office was a well-oiled machine, but I cannot speak to the staff and office at the Sleep Center yet, but as for Dr. Pullen, as a physician, she is outstanding.
in Cincinnati |
At the 1st visit the office staff were courteous. They were less helpful a week after the study. I was told that Dr. Pullen will call me with the results but was not told when. They were curt when informing me that Dr. Pullen is only in 2 days a week. 3 or 4 days is part-time. 2 days is an unavailable doctor. Had I known I would have chosen a different doctor., regardless of medical expertise. The sleep study staff were professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Was rushed through my first appointment and she hardly listened to me. My second appointment after my sleep study she told me nothing is wrong except I have cataplexy. She told me to go see my family doctor who is going to do nothing. Passing me off after one test. I even explained how the wires kept falling out and it was very hard to sleep. She gave me no medications, nothing to help. I felt like most of the time she wasn't really listening to me.
I was very satisfied with my appointment with Dr Pullen and with the staff in the sleep lab. Very kind, compassionate and listened well. Scheduling follow up and making arramgemnts for the cpap machine have been difficult and prolonged. I have been patient with each step, but the process only progresses when I call, and then the phone staff are curt and nearly rude. My first appointment was in June and I still don't have the cpap. (January 1). I was told it would be a long process.
Have you seen Dr. Shayla Pullen, MD?
Are you Dr. Pullen?