Urology  |
Female
Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD
Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. She has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Taghechian is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Northside Hospital Cherokee.

Georgia Urology-Marietta

790 Church St NE Ste 430

Marietta, GA 30060

• AARP
  • One Call Care Management

Learn about Dr. Taghechian

Dr. Taghechian's Experience

Dr. Taghechian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Epispadias
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prolapse
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University of Texas
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Texas

Dr. Taghechian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Taghechian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taghechian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Taghechian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taghechian to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Taghechian's Performance
in Waleska,GA |
I always enjoy seeing this Doctor. She is very good at what she does. I would recommend her to any of my friends and or family.
in Marietta, GA |
Doctor Taghechian has treated me with great kindness during my visits. Shaya always makes me feel at ease during my visits. She and her staff have been professional, kindly and pleasant to deal with. Even when I was late for an appointment I was allowed to see her in a timely manner and was well treated.
in Jasper GA |
I only seen her one time . I need surgery I had requested another Doctor only because I have kidney stones for 37 years and only two doctor has ever operated on me. I work at Northside Hospital and ask everybody about her she came highly recommended. She will be doing the surgery and I could not be happier I think she is great
Marietta, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Taghechian to others.
Kennesaw, GA |
Dr Taghechian is thorough, very kind, and very respectful. She explains everything completely, and answers all of your questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Atl, GA |
She currently is my doctor. Have seen her once and I am please . Will have a cysto in am.
Marietta, GA |
This doctor was rude along with her staff. I would highly recommend going to another office besides GA Urology. I'm still struggling with chronic UTIs and they are unable to help me.
Marietta, GA |
She did a great job on my lythotripsy however whoever she had in the office to remove my stent gave me a case of ESBL E-coli that ended up being septic within 24 hours. Almost died from BP dropping and temp rising. Then the office lied on medical records saying that Dr T took the stent out. FALSE. I think she had a lunch appointment or something. She was not in the office when I was there.
in Marietta, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Taghechian She is so easy to talk to and she listens. I felt very much at ease at my first appointment. And I think she is extremely competent.
Kennesaw, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shaya Taghechian for 2 years, & I can state with complete honesty that she has turned my health around as it pertains to urological health. She exhibits a sincere & caring heart for the patient with a warm smile, friendly demeanor, compassion, & sympathy. These attributes coupled with her professionalism & expertise in her field qualify her to be deemed an excellent physician. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Taghechian is an excellent physician. She is extremely thorough and spends a great deal of time explaining her procedures before implementation. She is very personable and has always been very professional. It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Taghechian to anyone requiring a need for urological treatment.
in Marietta, GA |
I finally found a Urologist who always gives me options, explains all possible outcomes so I can make an informed decision, and has vastly improved my quality of life. Dr. Taghechian is both professional and compassionate. I feel very fortunate.
in Atlanta, GA |
Horrible horrible horrible, do not see this doctor if you are in pain. She will look at her computer and send you on your way!
in Canton,GA |
Dr. Taghechian made me so comfortable and explained everything to me. I was very impressed with her and the whole office. I had to wait to get an appointment with her but she is worth waiting for. I have no complaints at all about my visit.
in Marietta, GA |
It took 5 weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Taghechian but it was totally worth it! My husband has been very ill this past year. On the day scheduled for my appointment, he had an appointment at Emory that was critical we attend. I spoke with her office, explaining my situation. They were all amazing! They took me early and got me out in 20 minutes. We made out Emory appointment with time to spare. I would highly recommend Dr. Taghechian and her practice!
in Waleska, GA |
One word EXCELLENT!
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Taghechian told me to jump up and down to pass my kidney stone while in excrutiating pain for nearly a week. I found a new doctor who immediately took care of me and never suggested I jump up and down. She performed a surgical procedure to remove the stone because it was too large for me to pass. I lost a lot of weight and 2 weeks of work.
in Norwood, Ga. |
Dr Taghechian and staff are all very friendly and knowledgable. I never have to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very professional , calming confidence when discussing my condition and treatment options. I have been a patient for 3+ years. I highly recommend Dr. T.
Very personable, friendly and informative. Listened to my concerns and explained the next steps in treatment. Highly recommend her!!!
in Marietta , GA |
She was extremely professional and helped me understand the steps we would take to find out my problem. I will return for an update visit in four weeks to make sure what we discussed is working. If I have to do other tests or what I am taking is working. She made me fill important and took the time to make me feel better. I recommend her if someone needs a urologist, she is very knowledgeable.
in Marietta, Georgia |
Very professional
in Woodstock, GA |
Iam not sure either way. You see I did not actually see the Doctor this time as it was annual checkup. I only say a nurse practitioner and a technician.
in Dallas, georgia |
Very easy to talk to, explains clearly, doesn't rush.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Taghechian is very professional and knows how to put a patient at ease in some uncomfortable situations. The follow thru and information sharing was reassuring. She has really helped me with my medical problems. At first I was unsure of a female doctor under these circumstances, but I am grateful to have found Dr. T.
in Acworth, GA |
She has a deep intuitive nature about her. Unlike many providers she looks at you and not the computer screen. Very professional yet the visits are comfortable. I highly recommend her and her staff to all.
in Canton, GA |
Gets right to the point/issue and explains everything in terms I can understand. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Makes sure I have what I need to progress from where I am to the next appointment or medical action that needs to be taken.
Have you seen Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD?
Are you Dr. Taghechian?