Dr. Shawna Kauffman, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Shawna Kauffman, MD
Dr. Shawna Kauffman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Kauffman is affiliated with Norton Womens's and Kosair Children's Hospital.

Dr. Kauffman's Care Philosophy

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, experienced medical professionals who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have aCCEss to the latest medical technology and services.

Dr. Kauffman's Experience

See how Dr. Kauffman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kauffman

Dr. Kauffman accepts 35 insurance carriers

Dr. Kauffman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kauffman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kauffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kauffman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kauffman's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I actually happened upon Dr. Kauffman when I had to go to Urgent Care. I had just moved back to Louisville and was looking for a new Primary Care. She was so great with my visit that day I asked if she was accepting new patients. Luckily she was. I've been to her ever since. Once I got engaged and now married, I got my new husband on board and he is seeing her too. She is confident, recommends and reassures. She cares and remembers you each time you go in.
in Louisville, KY |
I came to Dr Kaufman because my other dr went to a program of special patients for a extra price . The first visit to Dr Kaufman was VERY PLEASANT from the time I walked through the door till when I left the office . I was taking promptly and NEVER felt rushed , She answers ANY questions and explains completely .My wife changed Dr and now goes to her and also satisfied . If you have questions she will have answers you understand and NEVER RUSHES YOU ,I am so glad I found a Dr TRUELY CARES !
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Kauffman is very compassionate and thorough. She takes as much time as needed to listen to you and get a thorough grasp of what your symptoms are. She looks for any possible interactions between current meds and anything new that she might prescribe. She is confident, yet humble. Of all the doctors I've seen over the years, I would say that Dr. Kauffman is my favorite.
Have you seen Dr. Shawna Kauffman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kauffman?

Compare Dr. Kauffman

Dr. Kauffman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kauffman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Kauffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kauffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage