Dr. Shawn Stevenson, DO

Dr. Shawn Stevenson, DO

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Shawn Stevenson, DO is a general surgery specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in general surgery and bariatric surgery.

Agave Surgical Associates

3686 S Rome St # 201

Gilbert, AZ 85297

• Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bridgeway Health Solutions
  • CHAMPVA
  • CopperPoint Mutual
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Stevenson

See how frequently Dr. Stevenson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Stomach Surgery
high
Obesity

Dr. Stevenson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Stevenson "I strive to provided excellent and up to date surgery for my patients through the use of the latest surgical technologies and meticulous surgical technique. It is also of the utmost importance to me that the surgical process goes as smoothly as possible resulting in a quick and effective healing process for my patients."

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Grand Canyon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Midwestern University AZ College of Oseopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University of Arizona
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University of Arizona
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Stevenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevenson's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevenson to family and friends

Dr. Stevenson's Performance

Dr. Stevenson performed the gastric sleeve on me along with removing my gall bladder and fixing a hernia. This was done on May 30th 2017 and has been one of the best decisions of my life. Dr. Stevenson was awesome. My recovery was better than I could have imagined !! I would highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We hope to see you soon!

Had Gall Bladder removed by DR Stevenson He had great bed side manner and my operation was so good I didn't need pain medication. He takes the time to explain the whole procedure. I consider him the best Dr that I ever had
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

he was super nice, Gastric sleeve surgery went well on nov 15th 2016 :) no complaints
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Stevenson is an excellent surgeon. He took very good care of me. He and his staff really care about their patients. Pauline and Stevy were great. Pauline got me scheduled quickly and was very caring. I will recommend this doctor to my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
I had two hernia repairs by Dr. Stevenson and everything went very well. I was so impressed by him and his staff. His office was immaculate. He was very professional and even checked in on me. Fantastic Doctor and I will recommend him to any friends or family I know. You are in safe hands
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Stevenson at Agave Surgical Associates

General Surgery Specialist