Dr. Shawn Naylor, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Shawn Naylor, DO
Dr. Shawn Naylor, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Naylor is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.

Dr. Naylor's Experience

See how Dr. Naylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naylor

Dr. Naylor accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Naylor is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Naylor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Naylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naylor to family and friends
    4.0
    Dr. Naylor's Performance
      GOOD
    in Boulder, CO |
    Dr. Naylor is the best doctor I've had. He helped me fully recover from Lyme disease and is highly skilled at diagnosing and treating the co-infections that come from tick bites. He is kind, listens well, and has total transparency and integrity. I know people who say he is one of the top Lyme doctors in the country, and I agree. I feel so lucky to have found him.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Naylor is an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He has helped me to recover my health and quality of life. I am so grateful. The clinic is busy and it often takes time to get a call back or an appointment scheduled, but it is worth any wait because Dr Naylor takes his time to listen, assess and treat accurately.
    in Arvada, CO |
    This man has literally saved my life! After seeing numerous doctors I almost gave up on ever feeling good or normal again until I saw Dr. Naylor! He listened to everything I was going through and was patient, caring and compassionate! He is a really smart man and knows his stuff! I feel so much better and thank you is not enough to Dr. Naylor! Thank you for giving me life back!
    Littleton, CO |
    Having chronic late stage lyme disease, i had very few options here in Colorado. The treatment was poorly done. 32 months of straight antibiotics (often multiples) has left me with what is termed 'biotoxin illness' - i.e. killing off so many bacteria for so long caused a level of biotoxin poisoning in the system. My health has plummeted - heart, bones, immunity - after such an extended period of time taking antibiotics, killing off bacterium, and not having appropriate toxin binding protocols
    in Fort Collins, Colorado |
    Not a wise choice for anyone with a complex case. Does not review past lab tests or individualize therapy. Poor muscle testing techniques which recommended therapies that were harmful. Uses too many antibiotics, and someones more than one at a time. Is not up to date with current information. Prices are too high with no real appreciation for the art of medicine. My comments are from a physician with over 30 years of experience and who used to be a Professor at Georgetown University
    in Denver, CO |
    In the realm of Lyme Disease it is a difficult to find a doctor who understands the complexity of the disease. Dr. Naylor is a Lyme Literate doctor and was the one who not only diagnosed me but saved my life. In the past 5 years since my diagnosis I have come to understand there is not one way to treat this disease as it is very hard to eradicate. He had high expectations that I would follow the protocol (even when it was tough) and always encouraged me to stick with it; which I needed!
    in Denver, CO |
    I saw him 3 times and twice he was badgering me why I wasn't getting better.Isn't he the doctor?I pleaded with him not to give up on me (I have chronic Lyme, babesia ,bartonella and CIDP) on the my second visit with him and in a fit of tears I told him that when other Lymies leave him they start treating Mold and start to get better.I asked him to treat me for mold even though I never tested positive with ART. Last visit he then freaks out in me that I didn't rip apart my home lookin for mold?!?
    Have you seen Dr. Shawn Naylor, DO?
    Are you Dr. Naylor?

Dr. Naylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Naylor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Naylor's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Naylor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Naylor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo

Graduated in 2005

Centura Health-St Anthony North Hospital

Completed in 2006

Centura Health-St Anthony North Hospital

Completed in 2008

Dr. Naylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Naylor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Naylor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.