Family Medicine  |
Dr. Shawn McManus, DO
Dr. Shawn McManus, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saratoga Springs, UT. He is 45 years old. Dr. McManus is affiliated with American Fork Hospital and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Saratoga Springs

76 E Commerce Dr

Saratoga Springs, UT 84045

Learn about Dr. McManus

Dr. McManus' Experience

Dr. McManus' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• General Medical Practice
  • Urgent Care Medicine

Dr. McManus does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. McManus is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McManus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McManus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McManus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McManus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McManus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McManus to family and friends
4.2
Dr. McManus' Performance
in Eagle Mountain, Utah |
My experience with Dr. McManus has been great. His staff is respectful and quick. Thank you!
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
This was my first time seeing Dr. McManus. He was referred to me by a friend. He was funny, kind, and very knowledgable. I would recommend him to my friends.
in Saratoga Springs, UT |
Exceptional staff and personable doctor willing to help and attentive.
in Orem, UT |
I've had appointments with both Dr McManus and Dr Layton, they listened to my concerns and they were very thorough and spent time addressing my concerns.
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
I always saw him quickly and he was friendly and seemed to explain things well, but when it came to procedures to be done (blood work, etc) I feel like communication was lacking, and it cost me. At my first appt in May 2016, my lab work showed that I had elevated bilirubin levels, so he recommended I have my lab work re-done. I went back in Nov 2016 and had them take blood to re-do the tests. Apparently they added an extra test that I didn't know about that will cost me $400+. Won't be back.
Saratoga Springs, UT |
Dr. McManus was very thorough in taking my husbands health concerns seriously. He is great with follow ups and very good with patient relations. We love Dr. McManus
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
I waited in the hallway because they were not open on time. The staff showed up and didn't have a key so waited in the hall as well. They proceeded to take badly of a patient from the day before. A women with a baby who they made wait 45 minutes. They said she was a "nightmare" because she kept asking what was taking so long. My first visit a couple years ago with Dr. McManus was great. He was very friendly. Unfortunately, the last few visits have been very disappointing.
in Saratoga Springs. UT |
Best doctor around. He is caring and extremely thorough. You can't go wrong with Dr McManus.
Have you seen Dr. Shawn McManus, DO?
Are you Dr. McManus?