Gastroenterology  |
Male
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian, MD
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Khodadadian is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital.

Manhattan Gastroenterology

983 Park Ave # 1D

New York, NY 10028

Learn about Dr. Khodadadian

Gastroenterolist/Liver Disease

Dr. Khodadadian's Experience

Dr. Khodadadian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Food Poisoning
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Endoscopic Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med

• Crohn's and Colitis Foundation IBD Fellowship, 2008
  • Alpha Omega Alpha- National Medical School Honor Society, 2003
  • Merck Award for Outstanding Achievement, 2003
  • American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society Fellowship Grant, 2008

Dr. Khodadadian has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hebrew

Dr. Khodadadian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khodadadian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khodadadian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khodadadian to family and friends
Dr. Khodadadian's Performance
New York, NY |
Simply put, Dr Khodadadian is amazing. I know this because I used to go to another gastroenterologist in the city that was highly recommended and he did not come close to having the bedside manner and patients of Dr Khodadadian. Additionally, the staff that is under his supervision is nonpareil. Believe me when I tell you, Dr Khodadadian knows how to treat his patients well. He is a great communicator and an excellent listener. You will not be disappointed that you paid him a visit.
New York, NY |
I had an excellent experience at this office. The Dr. was knowledgeable and patient. I was very comfortable. The office staff was unbelievably friendly too!!!
Great doctor and staff
in New York, NY |
Dr. Khodadadian is very helpful. He's very thorough in explaining what treatment entails.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Khodadadian is an incredibly doctor! He is knowledgeable, friendly and definitely skilled. I felt like I was in good hands from visit one and he worked with me to help resolve some uncomfortable symptoms. His office staff was also incredibly professional, friendly and responsive. Great place to go get better!
in New York, NY |
Dr. K has always been very understanding, personable, and friendly. He always takes time to sit, listen, and discuss the issues and your concerns.
in New York, NY |
As male one can be very apprehensive when it comes to dealing with anything regarding your colon .But all the staff specifically Erica made my transition super comfortable i highly recommend any male who has hangups on visiting that you are in the right hands .
in New York, NY |
I came in as an emergency patient. I was suffering with too much pain and Dr. Khodadadian made me feel that I was in good hands. He took his time with me and explained every thing in a way that I understood and eased my pain and worries. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.
in Stamford, CT |
My appointment set up was fine. Office needs a paint job. Mops in the bathroom. Once I sat down with the doctor. He was more concern at reviewing old records that I brought in than to listen to me. He dismissed me on many occasions and yawned every time I did speak. He is condescending and arrogant. Tried to prescribe medication with out any tests. Not in favor of that. He was NOT knowledgeable about my condition that is related to GI issues he went over the subject matter.
in New York, NY |
He figured out the issue on the first appointment and after a few days on the medicine he prescribed I felt a 100 times better!
in New York, NY |
Finally found a doctor that listens to me after seven years of dealing with IBS.
in New York, NY |
I have been suffering from chronic constipation most of my life and Dr. Khodadadian has been treating me for the past few months. I am now able to have a more normal lifestyle and enjoy food differently. I highly recommend him. The office is very clean and appointments are very convenient.
in New York, NY |
Dr. K and his team are fantastic. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and service oriented. An unexpected need turned into a really positive experience from the first appointment, through 3 procedures and follow ups. Dr. K is a caring and attentive physician with a fantastic sense of humor. Pretty sure I had about the best experience you could hope for.
in New York, NY |
I have never had a doctor like Dr K. his level of professionalism, empathy and understanding far exceeds what I have experienced with any other doctors. The other members of staff are also very warm and friendly and makes one feel at home. This experience far surpassed my initial expectation, and is one which I would encourage others to share.
in New York, NY |
When I initially had a flare up and was in need of a new doctor, Dr. Khodadadian and his staff were not only able to accommodate me quickly, but his knowledge and care was immediately apparent. Since my initial visit, he and has staff continue to demonstrate professionalism and a sincerity for me and their patients. I highly recommend this practice.
in New York, NY |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khodadadian and his Team. They have gone the extra mile with my treatment. Dr. Khodadadian is always available to answer any questions or address any concerns I might have.
New York, NY |
Staff and dr are very rude and condescending. Office is empty and they claim to be too busy to assist with questions.
Have you seen Dr. Shawn Khodadadian, MD?
Are you Dr. Khodadadian?