Dr. Shawn Blick, MD

Urology •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Blick

Valley Urologic Associates

3815 E Bell Rd Ste 3600 Phoenix, AZ 85032

Dr. Shawn Blick, MD is an urology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1994 and specializes in urology and men's health medicine.

Dr. Blick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blick

4.5

1.0204081632653061%
1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Blick?
Dr. Blick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Shawn Blick, MD
I was suffering from ED plus Perone's. Dr. Blick advised that an implant would likely solve both problems. It did! Dr. Blick was the best throughout the process and the surgery went exactly as described. The result has been life-changing. I highly recommend Dr. Blick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
I had a penile replacement performed by another doctor and had a very bad experience. Dr. Blick assured me that he would be able to replace the non-working unit with very little down time and minimal pain. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the procedure and after care. Dr. Blick was right, very little bleeding and minimal pain. In fact, I was doing normal activity after about 3 days. I was very pleased with Dr Blick and the operation he performed. Dr. Blick is very professional and communicates well and cares about his patience! I would highly recommend Dr. Blick not only as a surgeon but a great Urology Doctor. He does great job and cares about his patience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
After much research, I found Dr. Blick's Urology practice and sought treatment for Low-T and ED. I had previously seen other doctors and had limited improvements. Dr. Blick has a great systematic approach to treatment which I followed and ultimately ended up with an implant. Everything was done in a very professional manner and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Blick is in my opinion one of the best doctors in his specialty, especially treating ED. My only regret is that I wasted several years going to other doctors and receiving treatments and medications that did not work. Dr. Blick and his staff take great care of their patients and you will be assured great results! I am grateful for his help and would highly recommend seeing him for any Urology issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
I recently had surgery with Dr, Blick and was extremely pleased. Before the surgery he clearly explained the options, expected outcome and the normal course of recovery, The recovery went very well. During the recuperation period he and his staff were alway available for questions, follow-up, etc. He has a great patient portal where you can message him and get prompt responses. He is knowledgeable, direct, candid, down to earth and will take the time needed with you. I'd recommend him without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
Dr. Blick & his staff all very professional. They each take time to listen to me & answer my questions. My wife & I are very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
I had a male slang done by Dr. Blick and I'm VERY satisfied. My leakage problem has disappeared since the surgery. Thank you Dr. Blick
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
Great experience from Reception, nursing help, doctor, scheduling and answering questions and demonstration of penile implant and surgical procedure and total success. I have a new life at 73 years old and my lover is a really happy camper! Sex is a wonderful thing when coupled with intense caring and passionate knowledgeable love making by both participants. Dr. Blick is the greatest !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
I was having a ED problem and had tried everything from pills to shots, nothing worked. Spoke with my primary Doctor and he recommended I see Shawn Blick. I could have saved lots of money if I had just seen him first. After a consult with his assistant and him he said that a penile implant is needed. Very professional person even with the wife, he explained everything very clear to her and I both. I highly recommend Dr. Blick no matter what your Urolagy problem might be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
Dr. Blick is very thorough, professional and caring. He is there every step of the way and only wants the best results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?
Dr Blick is a very talented urology surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr Blick
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shawn Blick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blick?

I am state of the art with compassion and sensitivity. I care about patients, and I work hard to communicate effectively. I have an excellent bedside manner. As a clinician, I am very current and well-read, and I have excellent clinical judgement. As a surgeon, I am a perfectionist, and I am proud of my outcomes. Overall, I am a well-trained, high quality Urologist.

• Urology

1989
Weill Cornell Medical College

• AOA Member, 1994

Dr. Blick accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Blick's experience treating your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Blick treats patients.

Abrazo West Campus

Goodyear, AZ

63% Patient experience rating, 6% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020, 2019)

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average