Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD

Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Fairfax Loudoun Ob-Gyn, Inc 3930 Pender Dr Ste 60, Fairfax, VA 22030 Get Directions

Dr. Mufti specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Fairfax, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Mufti? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mufti's Experience

See how Dr. Mufti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mufti

Dr. Mufti accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mufti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mufti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mufti to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Mufti's Performance
Washington, DC |
Worst Customer Service I set up the appt. few days ago and explained that I was going to be a new patient and mentioned the reason for coming. I was told that my out of pocket cost will be $200 and I agreed. The day of appt. I went to the office and presented my credit card. They refused to take my credit card as the receptionist said, "we only accept cash from first time patients". After realizing that the office never mentioned CASH at the time I set up the appt. she agreed to accept de
Culpeper, VA |
It was a horrible experience. Doctor does not listen properly, always in rush and does not show any compassion at all. They told me i was having a miscarriage and i should expel the pregnancy right away but than later found out i was not having miscarriage. The staff is bad, do not know what they are doing. so, overall i would not recommend anyone to this practice.
in Fairfax, VA |
She is soft spoken and calm, which was great since I am anxious at doctor visits. She was gentle and thorough and gave a good explanation of my problem and my treatment options. I really liked the personal feeling of the small office, and the staff was very nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable and will definitely go back.
Centreville, VA |
I made an appt. to get my annual pep done. I felt rushed, I was asked the same questions the assistant had asked over again by the doctor. I received my bill and I still owed an amount so I called my insurance company and they said they charged a lot of tests that shouldn't of been charged for your annual check up. There were duplicate charges on there and that I needed to call them to figure this out. I called the office but some how the lady already knew I was calling about being charged for
Boston, MA |
Staff is horrible, and some of the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. No empathy when calling to give relatively bad news. Had a procedure done and didn't get any results and until I called and requested them 2 weeks later, and they had gotten the results 24 hours after the procedure. They also accidentally called my emergency contact person instead of me to confirm an appointment. Just all around terrible. I would not recommend, nor will I return to this office.
in Arlington |
The visit at Dr Shawana Mufti was the worst experience ever. I had Abdominal pain so I went to Dr Mufti office. I paid 200$ for nothing. didn't have proper examination. She just talk to me for 2 min and left. She prescribe me ultrasound, I never get my results from ultrasound and I was keep suffering from abdominal pain for the long time. My advice if you care for your health don't waist your time and money for this doctor. She is inexperienced and she scamming people.
Have you seen Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD?
Are you Dr. Mufti?

Compare Dr. Mufti

Dr. Mufti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Mufti has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mufti's Board Certifications

• Breech Position
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Mufti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mufti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC