Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD

Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 38 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mufti specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Fairfax, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Mufti? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mufti's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mufti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mufti

Dr. Mufti accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mufti has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mufti
Dr. Mufti's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
in Fairfax, VA |
She is soft spoken and calm, which was great since I am anxious at doctor visits. She was gentle and thorough and gave a good explanation of my problem and my treatment options. I really liked the personal feeling of the small office, and the staff was very nice and helpful. I felt very comfortable and will definitely go back.
Centreville, VA |
I made an appt. to get my annual pep done. I felt rushed, I was asked the same questions the assistant had asked over again by the doctor. I received my bill and I still owed an amount so I called my insurance company and they said they charged a lot of tests that shouldn't of been charged for your annual check up. There were duplicate charges on there and that I needed to call them to figure this out. I called the office but some how the lady already knew I was calling about being charged for
Boston, MA |
Staff is horrible, and some of the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. No empathy when calling to give relatively bad news. Had a procedure done and didn't get any results and until I called and requested them 2 weeks later, and they had gotten the results 24 hours after the procedure. They also accidentally called my emergency contact person instead of me to confirm an appointment. Just all around terrible. I would not recommend, nor will I return to this office.
in Arlington |
The visit at Dr Shawana Mufti was the worst experience ever. I had Abdominal pain so I went to Dr Mufti office. I paid 200$ for nothing. didn't have proper examination. She just talk to me for 2 min and left. She prescribe me ultrasound, I never get my results from ultrasound and I was keep suffering from abdominal pain for the long time. My advice if you care for your health don't waist your time and money for this doctor. She is inexperienced and she scamming people.
Have you seen Dr. Shawana Mufti, MD?
Are you Dr. Mufti?

Compare Dr. Mufti

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.