Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Shaun Laurie, MD
Dr. Shaun Laurie, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Laurie is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center.

Shaun E. Laurie M.D. P.A.

1628 N Plaza Dr

Tallahassee, FL 32308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Medico

Learn about Dr. Laurie

Dr. Laurie's Experience

Dr. Laurie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Endocrine Disorders

• Stress Test

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Laurie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laurie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laurie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laurie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laurie to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Laurie's Performance
    GOOD
Although Dr Laurie is personable enough his staff is reason enough not to use his services. Was leaving on an extended trip and left repeated messages for a prescription refill with no response. Finally after a weeks worth of messages I finally got a call back and was told I would have to see the doctor since its been just over twelve months. I asked for a 30 day refill since they took so long I had already left for my trip and they told me to go to a walk-in clinic where I was visiting and get
in Tallahassee, FL |
He's a very kind and helpful doctor. Been in his office several times for treatment and understands and fulfill my needs every time. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Laurie is a professional, very knowledgeable and caring physician. He does not rush through your appointment and he addresses all of your questions or concerns. We are very lucky to have been able to get with him.
Tallahassee, FL |
Staff is incompetent, Dr does not keep records up to date
Tallahassee, FL |
I used to like Dr. Laurie and thought he was very capable. He was my doctor for 18 years. But over the last few years his quality of care and bedside manner have greatly diminished. His office staff is inept at the jobs they do. I have had to change doctors after all these years which was hard to do but I had no other choice.
in Midway, FL |
While it is not my personal experience, it is the personal experience of my mother. She has been in Dr. Laurie's care, off and on, for the past number of years. From sheer observation during her visits, he has what I would refer to as :warehousing practice one in which he has literally hundred of patients at nursing homes, hospital, and office visits. He rushes in to attend to my mother and rushes out, thereby leaving me with serious doubts about the quality of care being extended to patients
in Tallahassee, FL |
Came for a wellness check that's covered by insurance. Was persuaded to have a follow up visit which was nothing more than a guy reading my lab results to me, as if I couldn't read myself. Considered it a follow up visit for the wellness check and expected it to be covered as well. Instead, got a bill for 2 office visits, nothing was billed to my insurance. They simply turned my wellness check into office visit without saying a word, although I clearly stated I came for wellness check.
Have you seen Dr. Shaun Laurie, MD?
Are you Dr. Laurie?