Dr. Shaun Brancheau, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Shaun Brancheau, DO
Dr. Shaun Brancheau, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Brancheau is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

Dr. Brancheau's Care Philosophy

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

Dr. Brancheau's Experience

See how Dr. Brancheau's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brancheau

Dr. Brancheau accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Brancheau is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brancheau has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brancheau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brancheau to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Brancheau's Performance
    in Post Falls, ID |
    I felt that Dr. Branheau was very thorough. This was my first visit and I was very impressed. He communicated well and explained things I didn't understand. I had an xray as part of the diagnosis. When his office called, I was just told it was fine. When I asked further questions, I really didn't get any information and they seemed unaware of what the doctor had recommended for further treatment.
    in Hayden, ID |
    I recommend Dr. Brancheau when someone is needing a primary doctor. He listens, is super smart, and will take good care of you.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Thoughtful and smart - was able to see me on short notice. Very thorough with testing to ease my mind of any possible concerns.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    He tries to share his knowledge in a relatable way when he can, but he definitely talks down to you, and he does not truly listen to your concerns. One time I saw him and explained that I had stopped a certain dermatological treatment because my skin had begun sloughing off, literally and painfully, and I wanted to try other options or at least get a specialist referral. He told me to "tough it out". So yeah, I would recommend another doctor.
    in Post Falls, ID |
    The first time I have visited an physician and they were on time.
    in Post Falls, ID |
    Outstanding service, fast and professional doctor. Highly recommend this doctor.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    He was prompt and very professional. I was pleased with the doctor and plan to use him in the future.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I felt very comfortable during my first time visit.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    My initial impression of Dr. Brancheau's demeanor was that he acted pompous and arrogant. I dismissed it and saw him again for my 2nd ( final) visit. He dismissed my concerns which left me feeling undermined and as if my issues were petty. He referred me to therapy at which point he indicated the wrong diagnosis. i would not refer my friends/ family to his practice when there are doctors that are more patient centered.
    in Idaho |
    Dr Brancheu is the only doctor I have been able to find. He's a great doctor listens and has good manners. And you don't have to wait days or hours to see him.
    in Post Falls, ID |
    Dr. Brancheau was very thorough, recommended an excellent course of treatment and took extra time to be sure that all of my concerns were addressed.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Dr Brancheau answered my questions, listened to my health issues and made a plan for going forward. He is concise, direct, and to the point, but not in an overbearing way. I appreciate his directness.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Initial appointment with Dr. Brancheau. It took several weeks to have a new patient appointment. But I was satisfied with the appointment.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    We relocated recently to CDA, and needed to find new primary care doctor. We immediately thought of Kootenai Clinic as the location and association with the hospital, which are all close by. We were so delighted with the front desk, professionalism, and friendliness of the staff. Dr. Brancheau is very personable, we appreciated his talking with us, not at us, and listening to our concerns and his knowledge! We are so happy to have found Dr. Brancheau and the Kootenai Clinic.
    hayden, id |
    DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER GO TO THIS ARROGANT , EGOTISTICAL , SELF ABSORBED , SELF IMPORTANT, UNCONCERNED , UNEDUCATED , AND POMPOUS , FOR LACK OF A TRUE TERM THAT IS FITTING,"DR" HE RELIES ON OTHER 'REAL' DR'S NOTES AND WAS UNABLE TO PERFORM THE SIMPLEST TEST OR EVALUATION . IF THIS IS THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT DR'S AT THIS CLINIC ARE LIKE , I WILL NEVER GO BACK AND I HAD WAITED 2 MONTHS FOR THIS WORTHLESS , UNEVENTFUL AND DETRIMENTAL APPOINTMENT. I FELT DEMORALIZED
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    I feel that he can rely on " levels are within normal limits" a little much. When a PT. Has something going on normal for everyone else may not be normal for them. I have experienced excellent care and communication and the exact opposite. As a client it is frustrating. There are times when I don't feel that my concerns are being heard in regard to my Heath condition.
    in SPost Falls, IDpirit Lake, ID |
    I see Dr. Brancheau for annual checkups and as needed when something comes up. He exudes confidence and compassion so I always feel at ease. He also leaves no stone unturned, is proactive in his management of my patient care and most of all, HE LISTENS!!! And his manner is never hurried. Even when making notes or examining, he is always asking questions and then waiting to give me a chance to ask or mention something.
    in Post Falls, ID |
    I've been seeing Dr. Brancheau for about a year now and he has always been great with me. He has a very welcoming personality, he includes you in your treatment plan and his office always gets me in as soon as possible for important visits. I've never had to wait more that a three days to get in to see him. I will continue to see him until I move or he retires.
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Provides professional care on a timely basis. Patient friendly manner puts patients as ease. Would highly recommend Br. Brancheau to others
    in Coeur D Alene, ID |
    We are new to the area and the first appointment took about six weeks. However since then we have been able to see Dr B the same day or next day. He is one of the best Dr's both my husband and I have seen. He is very knowledgeable about medication we take and very intelligent and knows exactly what our next step needs to be. I would recommend him highly
    in Post Falls, ID |
    We are new to this area and wee completed our visits in record time today. Dr. Brancheu clarified a mistake on my medication chart within a few minutes, he was personable and easy to communicate with both asking and answering the questions, completing tasks, remembering loose ends such as a written Rx I requested early on. He was pragmatic and positive. In addition, he assured us that we could get in to see him when needed on a moment's notice. We look forward to a healthy relationship
    in Hayden, ID |
    Dr. Branches is one of the rudest physicians I have ever encountered. His interpersonal skills are shocking. He is quick to label and opined that my test results from a world renowned physicIan were"weird". Rather than listen to current lab results of impaired renal function, he told me my time was up, walked out of the room, left the door open. Most dangerous of all, threatened to discontinue a med that will cause seizures if abruptly stopped. Stay away from this man.
    Coeur D Alene, ID |
    Dr Shaun Brancheau walked in and only spent 5 minutes on my daughters appointment with him. He was very rude. He was almost yelling at us to the point my daughter started crying and left the building. We were there for pain. He wanted to give her and antidepressant and said once her mood was fixed her physical pain would go away. He threw up his arms and said he couldn't help us other than that and said there is the door and walked out. Worse doctor we have ever been to!
    in Post Falls, ID |
    My first visit with this new doctor was okay. The second was shocking. I left his office stunned by his arrogant, rude and unprofessional behavior. During the visit he gave me a simple questionnaire to fill out and then accused me of not being honest in my answers. At that point he became rude and basically gave me the silent treatment (like a child) until he walked out of the door saying we're done here. I've never seen such appalling behavior from a so-called professional. I was stunned
    in CDA, ID |
    He has been my doctor for the last two years. He is straight forward, no beating around the bush doctor. When I need some information he makes it happen. He's a great guy, a great doctor, and who I would recommend to anyone needing a new physician. P. Wilson
    Post Falls, ID |
    Horrible person and even worse physician.
    in Hayden |
    Very rude first visit. Did not address my symptoms. Have moved onto another doctor.
    He was rude. He typed the whole time. He just walked out of the room. His bed side manner is awful. Did not explain any thing. Kept sighing.
    Have you seen Dr. Shaun Brancheau, DO?
    Are you Dr. Brancheau?

Dr. Brancheau's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brancheau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Dr. Brancheau does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brancheau and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Brancheau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brancheau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brancheau does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brancheau and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.