Dr. Shaukat Khan, MD

Dr. Shaukat Khan, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 60 years old

35 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Khan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Indianapolis, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Khan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Khan's Performance
Carmel, IN |
My cousin needed an immigration medical and he asked me to explain the process to him as I am a pathologist. This resulted in me looking into several civil surgeons in the area. What many people do not understand is that when you have vaccinations, it is not guaranteed that you are immune. Dr. Khan's associate gave a free consultation on what they will include in the immigration medical without any hidden fees. After the free consultation, they tell you as their patient that you are welcome to g
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor. I went to a minute clinic with headaches and they weren't able to properly diagnose me and charged me $80. For the same price self-pay I was able to see a real doctor and get a proper diagnosis. Highly recommend!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I want to thank Dr. Khan. I sent two of my friends, Claudia and Syed for a medical exam here. They received excellent, professional, and efficient health services. They informed me that Dr. Khan did a great job and both of my friends received their green cards.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Khan always takes the time to discuss and review my medical concerns and is very effective in diagnosing and prescribing excellent medical care. He truly cares about his patients.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He is very informative with everything you ask or need to know about your diagnosis. He is passionate about making you healthy,and will not hesitate to give you the medicines or tests you need to make you feel your best again. I new right away after just one visit that I wanted to make him my primary doctor!
Indianapolis, IN |
I went into his clinic for the first time for an urgent care matter. Dr. Khan was knowledgeable and explained the results of my tests in a way no other doctor has done. I could tell he both a caring and smart doctor. And he treated my problem efficiently. I would return in a heartbeat.
Have you seen Dr. Shaukat Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Compare Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Dr. Khan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.