Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD
Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Chowdhari is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa.

11707 Club Dr

• POMCO Group
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Chowdhari

Dr. Chowdhari's Experience

Dr. Chowdhari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Nassau Co Med Center
  • Wychoff Height Med Ctr
  • University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chowdhari has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Chowdhari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chowdhari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chowdhari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chowdhari to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Chowdhari's Performance
in tampa |
So far so good, long wait, nice staff
If you have any options AT ALL to going here, take them.This is a pill mill and a money pit at the same time.He doesn't care about you, just your wallet and insurance plan.They give a series of 3 steroid injections and by the 3rd if it hasn't helped it's not going to and they don't give more.Too bad I found that out after the 7th series.21 shots that made me feel worse, but made his boat payments.He's a horrible Dr who assumes every new patient is a junky just looking for pills. Go ANYWHERE else
Dover, FL |
I went with my husband last week to this office. The guy is a huge jerk! He is extremely rude and doesn't give a crap about his patients, he acts like all people want are drugs. My husband has legitimate pain and has had several surgeries. Even with his obvious surgical scars he still looked at my husband as a drug abuser. If you are considering going to this quack I would suggest that you keep looking. He doesn't care about you......he only cares about your wallet!!!
in lutz Florida |
He does not take time to explain anything. he truly does not take time with his patients. you will wait a long time for five minutes of his time. also if he puts you on pain pills he will stop them abruptly. Also he won't give you anything for withdrawal. i believe he truly don't care. you better be ready for a lot of shots in your back. Even burning of the nerves. hurts like hell! Just a warning because he won't give you any. It's all about the money for him.
in Tampa Bay, FL |
Doctor is only after your $$$!! (Don't forget, you pay him, so, he works for YOU!) After 2 CT scans, he said he would do shots to help. When I showed up, he was going to treat totally the wrong area!! He didn't listen, lost the first CT scans & barely read the second ones sent. He lied about insurance, about what he could do, about being willing to listen and help, about what the law allows, about his caring. I'm very upset to be treated so badly after many years with him.
in Hudson fl |
Doctor Shaukat Chowdhari MD has been the best doctor I've had in dealing with my pain issues ( and I had a lot in the last 6 years ). He has taken his time with me and explains everything to me. so I know everything i need to made decisions on my condition. And I know what I need to do. He is very helpful professional. And the staff has been the best. Always takes there time with me. And are all helpful and friendly. I have never had a bad experience at all with staff or doctor.
in Spring Hill, FL |
This doctor and staff are the bottom of the barrel. They are rude, uncaring, and about money. The doctor doesn't like to be questioned and the staff either. I get the feeling (after 5 visits) this doctor wants patients to do as he says,no questions asked. He wants to keep setting up painful injections, and doesn't want patients asking questions. I realized? he doesn't make money from physical therapy referrals, so wants to only do injections. When I questioned him, he suggested a psychiatrist.?
in Riverview, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Chowdhari for anyone suffering pain in their neck or back. He has given medication for my pain, muscle spasms, and arthritis. He has been my doctor since 2004, also have received nerve blocks that help reduce pain. Just recently he gave pain relief cream for my feet. Sometimes I have to wait awhile in waiting room (very clean) but he is worth the wait. Thank you, Sarile (Sara) Collier
in Plant City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chowdhari for over 10 years now. I don't like the occasional long waiting time, but I do adore him as a doctor. He is patient with my questions and does not rush me out. His staff deserve kudos for putting up with some of the most disrespectful and rude patients who expect right now.. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Chowdhari to anyone who asks if I know a pain doctor. He wouldn't be a doctor if he didn't care about his patients needs. He has my vote!
in Spring Hill, Fl |
The Dr. Cowdiriar sure doesn't care abut his patients. He hasn't even reviewed my Medical records yet. Been coming here for almost 4 months. I was recently admitted into hospital n I called to tell his office n they say it's fine. I just showed up for my next appt and he is charging me $50 bc I was in hospital at my last appointment. This is a rip off and should be looked into. Does anyone know who I can complain to that cares? None in the office does and said this is his practice and his rules
in Tampa, FL |
The worst person I've ever met. I cannot believe he's allowed to practice medicine. I went for migraines. He spent less than five minutes with me after I waited for 2.5 hours. I left with 3 prescriptions, including two narcotics. No explanations, no exam, nothing.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Chowdhari is a great Doctor! I'very been here for 2 years. He takes the time to find out what is actually wrong with me. He doesn't just give out medications which is unfortunately probably what most people go there for. He also plans nerve blocks which have really helped my pain. I always know I'm in for a good laugh when I visit his office.
in Tampa, FL |
I was referred to Dr Chowdhari for my back & neck pain & I can truly say that I would rather deal with my PAIN then deal with this man! He has no respect for people! He is rude & disrespectful to his patients. I've been witness to the way he talks to them. He has no consideration for others and there time. When you get a f/u appointment call they make sure to tell you NO Children are allowed to come to the office. you can see that the staff follow his poor attitude & rudeneseness! Do NOT use him
in Hudson, FL |
went there hopefull after my last pain doctor i was seeing in new port richey that dropped staywell was far better then comming hear. I waited a hour and a half to only spend five minutes with him...what a joke...Beware others this doctor has no compassion and understanding. Finally went to the Florida spine center and the doctor Hanna is amazing and doing so much more to help me and listens and spends time with ya!
in Tampa, FL |
A very dangerous Dr only interested in collecting as much money as quickly as he can. Almost killed me because him and his staff could not be bothered to observe me and my body's reaction to ketamine after an injection. Injection to the time I was in my husband's truck was less than 10 minutes. Industry standard is 30 minutes observation minimum.
Have you seen Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD?
Are you Dr. Chowdhari?