Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD

Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Chowdhari is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa.

Dr. Chowdhari's Experience

See how Dr. Chowdhari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chowdhari

Dr. Chowdhari accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chowdhari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chowdhari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chowdhari to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Chowdhari's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
This doctor and staff are the bottom of the barrel. They are rude, uncaring, and about money. The doctor doesn't like to be questioned and the staff either. I get the feeling (after 5 visits) this doctor wants patients to do as he says,no questions asked. He wants to keep setting up painful injections, and doesn't want patients asking questions. I realized? he doesn't make money from physical therapy referrals, so wants to only do injections. When I questioned him, he suggested a psychiatrist.?
in Riverview, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Chowdhari for anyone suffering pain in their neck or back. He has given medication for my pain, muscle spasms, and arthritis. He has been my doctor since 2004, also have received nerve blocks that help reduce pain. Just recently he gave pain relief cream for my feet. Sometimes I have to wait awhile in waiting room (very clean) but he is worth the wait. Thank you, Sarile (Sara) Collier
in Plant City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chowdhari for over 10 years now. I don't like the occasional long waiting time, but I do adore him as a doctor. He is patient with my questions and does not rush me out. His staff deserve kudos for putting up with some of the most disrespectful and rude patients who expect right now.. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Chowdhari to anyone who asks if I know a pain doctor. He wouldn't be a doctor if he didn't care about his patients needs. He has my vote!
in Spring Hill, Fl |
The Dr. Cowdiriar sure doesn't care abut his patients. He hasn't even reviewed my Medical records yet. Been coming here for almost 4 months. I was recently admitted into hospital n I called to tell his office n they say it's fine. I just showed up for my next appt and he is charging me $50 bc I was in hospital at my last appointment. This is a rip off and should be looked into. Does anyone know who I can complain to that cares? None in the office does and said this is his practice and his rules
in Tampa, FL |
The worst person I've ever met. I cannot believe he's allowed to practice medicine. I went for migraines. He spent less than five minutes with me after I waited for 2.5 hours. I left with 3 prescriptions, including two narcotics. No explanations, no exam, nothing.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Chowdhari is a great Doctor! I'very been here for 2 years. He takes the time to find out what is actually wrong with me. He doesn't just give out medications which is unfortunately probably what most people go there for. He also plans nerve blocks which have really helped my pain. I always know I'm in for a good laugh when I visit his office.
in Tampa, FL |
I was referred to Dr Chowdhari for my back & neck pain & I can truly say that I would rather deal with my PAIN then deal with this man! He has no respect for people! He is rude & disrespectful to his patients. I've been witness to the way he talks to them. He has no consideration for others and there time. When you get a f/u appointment call they make sure to tell you NO Children are allowed to come to the office. you can see that the staff follow his poor attitude & rudeneseness! Do NOT use him
in Hudson, FL |
went there hopefull after my last pain doctor i was seeing in new port richey that dropped staywell was far better then comming hear. I waited a hour and a half to only spend five minutes with him...what a joke...Beware others this doctor has no compassion and understanding. Finally went to the Florida spine center and the doctor Hanna is amazing and doing so much more to help me and listens and spends time with ya!
in Tampa, FL |
A very dangerous Dr only interested in collecting as much money as quickly as he can. Almost killed me because him and his staff could not be bothered to observe me and my body's reaction to ketamine after an injection. Injection to the time I was in my husband's truck was less than 10 minutes. Industry standard is 30 minutes observation minimum.
Have you seen Dr. Shaukat Chowdhari, MD?
Are you Dr. Chowdhari?

Compare Dr. Chowdhari

Dr. Chowdhari says...

Certified for treatment with low-THC grade marijuana.

Dr. Chowdhari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Chowdhari has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chowdhari's Board Certifications

Wychoff Height Med Ctr
      University Of South Florida College Of Medicine

• Hindi
    • Urdu

Dr. Chowdhari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chowdhari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology