Dr. Shashidhar Reddy, MD

Dr. Shashidhar Reddy, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

ENT OF SPARTA 89 Sparta Ave Ste 220 Sparta, NJ 07871 Get Directions

Dr. Shashidhar Reddy, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Sparta, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Newton Medical Center.

Dr. Reddy's Experience

See how Dr. Reddy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Reddy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Reddy's Performance
honesdale, pa |
Great bed side manor, very thorough highly recommended
Definitely feeling better after months of sinus problems.
I'm feeling so much better! And the office staff was wonderful.
Randolph, NJ |
Our daughter was fit in quickly, and Dr. Reddy was great.
New York, NY |
My experience was horrible here. Dr Reddy prescribed medication that I had a terrible reaction to. When I called needing to speak to the dr about the reaction he NEVER called me back. NEVER. The only call I ever got from the office was unrelated about my bill, of course they wanted to collect money but didn't care that I was suffering directly from something the Dr prescribed. I ended up having to go to a whole new ENT to rectify the problem with the medication prescribed. This dr does NOT care
in Sparta, NJ |
Visited this physician for ringing in my ears for several months. I received a thorough head and neck exam and wax removal after which I had my full hearing back! Saved me from expensive tests and was very thorough. Highly recommend.
in Sussex, NJ |
I called for a appointment this morning for my dad, whom is 90 years old. He was dizzy, throwing up and ear were clogged. They gave him an appointment right away for the afternoon. Dr Reddy's staff was wonderful, and Dr Reddy was great with dad. He knew exactly what was wrong, took care of it,, and took his time with dad. He was a very caring dr. I would highly recommend him, and would go back with dad again, or any other family member . If there were more stars,, I would give him a 10.
Rockaway, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Reddy to figure out why I had a lump in my neck. He figured things out for me and removed it in the hospital. His staff was great and they got back to me quickly with answers to my questions. Dr. Reddy is very knowledgeable and skilled and I highly recommend him.
in Sparta NJ |
I brought my grand daughter because she was bleeding from her nose. She was very nervous about seeing a doctor. However the doctor and his staff were able to calm her down. He was able to show me where she was bleeding from and was able to stop the bleeding. My grand daughter left the doctor's office smiling. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Reddy was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was going to do for me before doing it. He was able to figure out the reason I was getting hoarse and he helped me to get better.
in Marlboro,Vt |
They lost test results and couldn't seem to be able to get them for over a month. They gave us the run around, trying to blame the lab. We ended up getting the results with one call to the lab.
in Sparta, NJ |
While I felt Dr. Reddy was knowledgeable, I almost fell off my chair when receiving a $500 bill for about 10 minutes of "consultation". I have good insurance, but his prices were through the roof. In the past 3 years I have seen neurologists, had 2 shoulder surgeries (with countless orthopedic trips), and visited a hand specialist - I have NEVER received a bill that high for any of them. While he was recommended, be careful about the prices his office will charge you.
Have you seen Dr. Shashidhar Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?

Compare Dr. Reddy

}

Dr. Reddy says...

ENT Specialist Dr. Shashidhar (Shashi) Reddy is Board Certified in Otolaryngology.  Dr. Reddy has training and experience in all aspects of general otolaryngology, including head and neck surgery, laryngology, sinus surgery, Mohs reconstruction, sleep apnea, thyroid and parathyroid  surgery, tonsillectomy, and ear tubes.

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Completed in 2001

University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Completed in 2005

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Epley S Maneuver
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery