Dr. Shashank S. Sheth, MD

Dr. Shashank S. Sheth, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 41 years old

My interest in allergic conditions stems from my own personal history of food allergies, environmental allergies and asthma. As a result, I not only enjoy the science of what we practice, but I can identify with how many of our patients feel on a day-to-day basis with their allergic symptoms. My goal is to provide our patients with a comprehensive evaluation and a customized treatment plan in a compassionate manner. With medicine in general, we aim to take care of our patients so they can lead a more comfortable life. I strive to do this by treating acute and chronic problems with a detailed treatment plan including environmental and dietary measures and adjusting medications to the least amount necessary to keep them well. Read more

Allergy & Asthma Specialists
470 Sentry Pkwy E
Blue Bell, PA 19422 Get Directions

My interest in allergic conditions stems from my own personal history of food allergies, environmental allergies and asthma. As a result, I not only enjoy the science of what we practice, but I can identify with how many of our patients feel on a day-to-day basis with their allergic symptoms. My goal is to provide our patients with a comprehensive evaluation and a customized treatment plan in a compassionate manner. With medicine in general, we aim to take care of our patients so they can lead a more comfortable life. I strive to do this by treating acute and chronic problems with a detailed treatment plan including environmental and dietary measures and adjusting medications to the least amount necessary to keep them well.Read more

Dr. Sheth's Experience

See how Dr. Sheth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sheth

Dr. Sheth accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Sheth has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sheth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheth to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Sheth
Dr. Sheth's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (93)
Dr. Sheth Says:

I am grateful to hear feedback from our patients. Whether it is constructive or just a few words about their experience, it helps us grow and learn so that we can continue to improve our services and skills as health care providers.

in Horsham, PA |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Sheth. He listened to my concerns, was easy to talk to and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. Very nice and helpful staff. So much easier to make and get an appointment compared to other allergy doctors. Convenient location and parking.
in Chalfont, PA |
Dr. Sheth was very responsive to my concerns about my daughter's allergy and spent time explaining things to me.
in Glenside, PA |
Dr Sheth has helped me tremendously. He has always gone out of his way to make sure that my health was his first priority.
Have you seen Dr. Shashank S. Sheth, MD?

Compare Dr. Sheth

More Allergy & Immunology Specialists at Allergy & Asthma Specialists

Dr. Sheth's Care Philosophy

My interest in allergic conditions stems from my own personal history of food allergies, environmental allergies and asthma. As a result, I not only enjoy the science of what we practice, but I can identify with how many of our patients feel on a day-to-day basis with their allergic symptoms. My goal is to provide our patients with a comprehensive evaluation and a customized treatment plan in a compassionate manner. With medicine in general, we aim to take care of our patients so they can lead a more comfortable life. I strive to do this by treating acute and chronic problems with a detailed treatment plan including environmental and dietary measures and adjusting medications to the least amount necessary to keep them well.

Dr. Sheth says...

Dr. Sheth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Sheth has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sheth's Board Certifications

Long Island Jewish Medical Center Schneider Children's Hospital

Completed in 2001

Long Island Jewish Med Ctr/Schneider Chldrns Hosp

Completed in 2002

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Completed in 2005

McGill University Health Centre

Completed in 2007

University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Sheth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology