Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, MD
Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Rangnekar is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Dr. Rangnekar's Experience

See how Dr. Rangnekar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rangnekar

Dr. Rangnekar accepts 25 insurance carriers

Dr. Rangnekar is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rangnekar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rangnekar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rangnekar to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Rangnekar's Performance
in Marietta, GA |
If I could give no stars I would. The staff is lazy and completely incompetent. It's a battle to get even the simplest things done. Like refill a simple prescription. It's taken me over 3 weeks to get a simple prescription filled. Nothing but excuses from her staff. Weeks to get tests results if you get them at all. When you do get them one of her incompetent nurses reads the results back. No way you can get any questions answered. The worst thing was I had a tumor and no one called or told me i
Marietta, GA |
An endocrinologist that hasn't a clue about hormones! Keep searching if you need help with thyroid, adrenal or pituitary function. Or even vitamin D or cholesterol levels. She is quite ignorantly bliss about how the body functions and as a whole. And she has quite the ego. She is not interested in your back story or how you may have arrived at the point of illness. Those things actually matter. She will tell you one thing one visit, then.on the next visit contradict herself. Frustrating.
in Acworth, GA |
I had my initial visit with Dr. Rangnekar a few days ago. She was a delight! I realize how busy a doctor's schedule is but she took the time to conduct a very thorough oral consult, as well as exam. I look forward to seeing her again once the labs are complete. I feel I have finally found the doctor who will get to the bottom of a longstanding, unresolved medical problem which (to this time) has been diagnosed as an autoimmune skin condition.
in Acworth, GA |
Dr Rangnekar likes data and I appreciates that. She helped me get my A1C from a 9 to the 7's and I am feeling much better. She is also very friendly and really interested in her patients. The doctor patient relationship is very personal and I feel comfortable talking with her about my medical issues.
in Atlanta, GA |
I met Dr. Rangnekar 5 years ago. When I came to her, I was almost blind because I did not know that I was a diabetic. I thought I was just having serious vision changes. Dr. Rangnekar immediately put me on insulin and told me that my vision should be back to normal within a few weeks. She was correct. I will always be grateful that she had enough knowledge to help me. She saved my vision and gave me the appropriate medication and information to help me get my blood sugars back on track.
Have you seen Dr. Sharvari Rangnekar, MD?
Are you Dr. Rangnekar?

Compare Dr. Rangnekar

Dr. Rangnekar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Rangnekar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rangnekar's Board Certifications

Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1995

St John Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Rangnekar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rangnekar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism