Dr. Sharon Ziegler, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Sharon Ziegler, MD
Dr. Sharon Ziegler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ithaca, NY. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Ziegler is affiliated with Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca.

Dr. Ziegler's Experience

See how Dr. Ziegler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ziegler

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ziegler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ziegler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ziegler to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ziegler's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Ithaca, NY |
Dr. Zeigler is always very thorough with each and every patient. She is also very open to natural remedies, health-wise, and listens carefully to her patients.
Ithaca, NY |
I think Dr. Ziegler is an excellent physician who truly cares about her patients. I have had a very good experience with her and my health.
in North Tonawanda, NY |
She was the only one that recommend me to go the herbal route, which is what I knew well, instead of taking drugs to help me when I was diagnosed with a tumor. If it wasn't for her advice, I may not have been here today. She was the best doctor I have ever found when she was back in Buffalo. Thank you so much Dr. Ziegler! We miss you!
in Ithaca |
I have a very complicated medical history. After my primary moved away and I was left in the hands of another Dr who was horrific, I was terrified that I would not be able find another primary as good as my original one. Thankfully I found Dr Zeigler! She is very straightforward, some may say blunt. But I find that to be honest and helpful. I look forward to working with her to get my health back to as good as we can get it.
in Ithaca, NY |
In spite of my resistance, Dr. Ziegler gently persisted in reminding me of the potential health benefits of a particular dietary change. I finally tried it, and I feel so much better: 60 lbs. lost this year, headaches are a distant memory, dropped two major meds from my daily regime! Thank you, Dr. Ziegler!
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Ziegler, MD?
Are you Dr. Ziegler?

Compare Dr. Ziegler

Dr. Ziegler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ziegler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ziegler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ziegler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ziegler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Ziegler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ziegler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ziegler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ziegler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.