Family Medicine  |
Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD
Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 47 years old. Dr. Wolters is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

3800 Robert Porcher Way Ste 200

• MedCost
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Wolters

Dr. Wolters' Experience

Dr. Wolters' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Nausea
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Throat Pain
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• St Louis University, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Wolters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolters to family and friends
Dr. Wolters' Performance
Dr. Wolters took her time and carefully explained everything I asked her. I find that she is thorough, professional, and kind - a great combination in a doctor.
Very good visit. Staff was excellent. Very informative. Overall, extremely pleased
Treatment was good, didn't over medicate. Gave a great explanation of cause and prevention.
The nurse who took my blood pressure was very, very kind. Dr. Wolters was so patient with me. She really listened to what I was trying to say and she didn't rush me. That meant a lot to me!
Had a yearly physical with Dr Sharon Wolters. She took her time with me and clearly answered all of my questions. She cares about her patients and I’m very fortunate to have her in my corner. She’s the best!
I've been a patient of Dr. Wolters now for many years, and I appreciate that she knows my history and past concerns. She's very knowledgeable, and very easy to talk with.
I am always satisfied with Dr Wolters! Would recommend her to family and friends!
My visit was great as always. My doctor and nurse are the best!! The front desk staff are very professional and friendly. I would not go anywhere else for my medical needs.
I have been going to Dr. Sharon Wolters for many years now. I have never had a bad experience. She is a very good doctor and listens to you as a patient. I have recommended her to many different people that I know because she is such a good doctor. I cannot recommend her enough.
1st Wolters answered all my questions. The staff was professional and courteous. Very satisfied with medical services provided by this office
As always, Dr. Wolters was friendly and professional. Her quiet manner made me feel relaxed and comfortable. She listened to me and together we made a health/wellness plan for the next year. She is the ideal doctor in my opinion.
First time seeing Dr. Wolters. Very pleased with visit, she suggested test that is available for my age group and health.
Dr. Wolters is an excellent physician. I would recommend her to friends & family.
The Doctor Sharon Wolters and everyone were nice and helpful . ( Excellent ) 👍
I love Dr. Wolters! She is very caring and very knowledgeable. She knows the answer to everything you ask her. She is the best!
Dr. Wolter's is the best!! She really listens and I feel she is genuinely concerned about my health. She never uses a condescending tone and is always quick with suggestions for a healthier lifestyle for me, not just blanket statements. I simply love Dr. Wolter's so I recommend her to friends and family all the time, including my own daughter...who loves her too :)
I always have a good experience when I come in to Eagle. I love Dr. Wolters. She actually listens to her patients and understands their needs. She honestly makes me feel like we are family or friends that go way back. As far as the rest of the staff, the ladies at the front desk are always nice. The wait time is very short. The lady in the lab is nice, quick, and good at her job.
Dr. Wolters was so professional and helpful. She took a lot of time with me and answered all my questions thoroughly.
Was seen promptly, treatment was quick and clear, follow up was completed within 2 days.
She gave me a steroid shot and noticed the pressure in my ears that was causing me to be dizzy.
experience
Requested to see Dr. Wolters to get my DM prescription renewed and set up other related appointments. As always, Dr. Wolters was warm, friendly and caring.
Dr shorn is always a pleasure to deal with doesn't seem rushed always takes time talk and answer any guestion and the staff as always kind and curious
It was great. Dr Wolters is the best doctor I could imagine. And the wait time was almost nonexistent.
Annual physical. Checked blood work, updated shots, checked​ left knee for bersitis. Dr Wolters is always friendly and through.
Dr. Wolters has proven to be patient and thorough in her treatment plan for me. I am so thankful to finally have a primary care doctor that is reliable, kind and a great listener. The entire team is great and I particularly love the Healow app. It makes communicating with the office so easy!
I was doing the annual physical exam. Everything went well.
Dr. Wolters is a godsend for me. She actually listens to my questions & concerns. She then takes the time to explain her thoughts & her answers in terms I understand. I am so glad I made the change to her as my primary physician. I wish I had done it much sooner than I did!
I came to see Dr. Wolters for a physical and Pap. She's the Dr for my mom and sister as well. Dr. Wolters is very thorough and answer every question I had making me feel comfortable the entire time.
My experience was very good. Dr. Wolters was kind, interested in my well-being, and very attentive. This was my first visit with her and I was very pleased.
Went to the doctor cause of my sugar. She up my Meds. She is the only doctor that truly cares about her patients. The fact that she was truly worried about my health, makes all the difference. I don't have insurance and she helped me get medication assistance. It really does help. I got meds now and I feel a lot better. My sugar, blood pressure and just my overall general health is doing great. She really is a good doctor. Not a pill pusher like most. You won't go wrong with this doctor.
Annual physical. Dr. Wolters is professional and engaging.
Dr. Wolters is a very caring, attentive, professional physician. She is a patient listener and will answer my questions with an easily understandable vocabulary.
Dr Wolters as usual was professional and thorough.
Dr. Wolters is a wonderful doctor. She always makes me feel extremely comfortable and I enjoy being her patient.
I was called back to the office very quickly with little wait time. The front desk staff were great! Dr. Wolters' Nurse is always very helpful and thorough. The Nurse is very attentive and pays attention to detail. I am blessed that Dr. Wolters is my physician. She listens to me, takes her time and I never feel rushed which is important. I feel that her staff provide great service overall.
This was my first time at this office, and I was very pleased with the level of service, I received. When I arrived I didn't have to wait in the waiting area very long, before I was called in by the nurse. She was very friendly and also professional,in the way that she did her job. When I met Dr. Wolters , she was friendly and professional as well. One of the things I that I liked about her ,she took the time to listen to my concerns, and did her best to address them. I can say that I liked the
Talked to me in detail, offered options. Great experience. Thanks.
Great service, no wait time and love Dr. Wolters as my PCP.
Everything perfect wait time, people who work there all nice Dr. WOLTER answer all my question.....:-)
Everyone was so attentive, courteous and kind. Questions was answered satisfactory, I am so happy I made the choice.
As always Dr. Wolters took time in the examination & discussion of my problem. I also appreciate the time her nurse, Joyce, takes with me to confirm information & calling me 3 days later of the test results. Both show interest, kindness and respect!
I had a great experience with Dr. Wolters. I went in to have a lump in my breast looked at. After checking it she explained everything in details and referred me to the right place for further testing. She's a great doctor that truly care about her patients overall health and well beings. Truly a great example of how all Family Physicians should be. She treats you like family.
Staff was courteous and wait time very acceptable. Nurse very courteous and professional. Dr Wolters also very courteous and caring as always. She cares about her patients and their families.
My experience was very satisfactory. Dr. Wolters listens to the patient and uses her skills and examination to decide the problem.
It was pleasant and informative. Everyone was kind, and helpful.
Was very attentive to me and helpful ,it was great.
My experience with Dr Wolters is always pleasant. She is a caring and thorough Doctor. I don't recall ever having to wait more than 15 minutes to see her. The staff has always been courtious.
This time waiting was very less, I'm happy about it, she paid enough time and attention to answer my queries.
Per history Dr. Wolters throughly reviewed where we have been, my current status, and actions required. Excellent recall of my history, including review of other Doctors results that I had seen. Am extremely pleased with this very conscientious Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolters?