Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD

Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Eagle Family Medicine 3800 Robert Porcher Way Ste 200 Greensboro, NC 27410 Get Directions

Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 47 years old. Dr. Wolters is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Wolters' Experience

See how Dr. Wolters' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wolters

Dr. Wolters accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wolters has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wolters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolters to family and friends
Dr. Wolters' Performance
It was great. Dr Wolters is the best doctor I could imagine. And the wait time was almost nonexistent.
Annual physical. Checked blood work, updated shots, checked​ left knee for bersitis. Dr Wolters is always friendly and through.
Dr. Wolters has proven to be patient and thorough in her treatment plan for me. I am so thankful to finally have a primary care doctor that is reliable, kind and a great listener. The entire team is great and I particularly love the Healow app. It makes communicating with the office so easy!
I was doing the annual physical exam. Everything went well.
Dr. Wolters is a godsend for me. She actually listens to my questions & concerns. She then takes the time to explain her thoughts & her answers in terms I understand. I am so glad I made the change to her as my primary physician. I wish I had done it much sooner than I did!
I came to see Dr. Wolters for a physical and Pap. She's the Dr for my mom and sister as well. Dr. Wolters is very thorough and answer every question I had making me feel comfortable the entire time.
My experience was very good. Dr. Wolters was kind, interested in my well-being, and very attentive. This was my first visit with her and I was very pleased.
Went to the doctor cause of my sugar. She up my Meds. She is the only doctor that truly cares about her patients. The fact that she was truly worried about my health, makes all the difference. I don't have insurance and she helped me get medication assistance. It really does help. I got meds now and I feel a lot better. My sugar, blood pressure and just my overall general health is doing great. She really is a good doctor. Not a pill pusher like most. You won't go wrong with this doctor.
Annual physical. Dr. Wolters is professional and engaging.
Dr. Wolters is a very caring, attentive, professional physician. She is a patient listener and will answer my questions with an easily understandable vocabulary.
Dr Wolters as usual was professional and thorough.
Dr. Wolters is a wonderful doctor. She always makes me feel extremely comfortable and I enjoy being her patient.
I was called back to the office very quickly with little wait time. The front desk staff were great! Dr. Wolters' Nurse is always very helpful and thorough. The Nurse is very attentive and pays attention to detail. I am blessed that Dr. Wolters is my physician. She listens to me, takes her time and I never feel rushed which is important. I feel that her staff provide great service overall.
This was my first time at this office, and I was very pleased with the level of service, I received. When I arrived I didn't have to wait in the waiting area very long, before I was called in by the nurse. She was very friendly and also professional,in the way that she did her job. When I met Dr. Wolters , she was friendly and professional as well. One of the things I that I liked about her ,she took the time to listen to my concerns, and did her best to address them. I can say that I liked the
Talked to me in detail, offered options. Great experience. Thanks.
Great service, no wait time and love Dr. Wolters as my PCP.
Everything perfect wait time, people who work there all nice Dr. WOLTER answer all my question.....:-)
Everyone was so attentive, courteous and kind. Questions was answered satisfactory, I am so happy I made the choice.
As always Dr. Wolters took time in the examination & discussion of my problem. I also appreciate the time her nurse, Joyce, takes with me to confirm information & calling me 3 days later of the test results. Both show interest, kindness and respect!
I had a great experience with Dr. Wolters. I went in to have a lump in my breast looked at. After checking it she explained everything in details and referred me to the right place for further testing. She's a great doctor that truly care about her patients overall health and well beings. Truly a great example of how all Family Physicians should be. She treats you like family.
Staff was courteous and wait time very acceptable. Nurse very courteous and professional. Dr Wolters also very courteous and caring as always. She cares about her patients and their families.
My experience was very satisfactory. Dr. Wolters listens to the patient and uses her skills and examination to decide the problem.
It was pleasant and informative. Everyone was kind, and helpful.
Was very attentive to me and helpful ,it was great.
My experience with Dr Wolters is always pleasant. She is a caring and thorough Doctor. I don't recall ever having to wait more than 15 minutes to see her. The staff has always been courtious.
This time waiting was very less, I'm happy about it, she paid enough time and attention to answer my queries.
Per history Dr. Wolters throughly reviewed where we have been, my current status, and actions required. Excellent recall of my history, including review of other Doctors results that I had seen. Am extremely pleased with this very conscientious Dr.
Dr. Wolters is a very understanding doctor with a wonderful attitude. She listens and gives me advice on whatever the problem is that I am experiencing. She always treats me with respect. I value her opinion.
Excellent service and choice of treatment! Helped me recover quicker and be able to attend a long awaited weekend event!
Excellent. Professional, accurate, compassionate. Listens so well to target problem. Dr. Walters continues to give the best possible care.
My visits are always good with Dr. Wolters. She will answer any and all questions that I have, or at least the ones she can. There seems to no time limit for her. She is what I look for in a doctor.
Dr. Wolters was very attentivie, even though I had never seen her prior to this visit!
Excellent experience appointment was all the time I was in and out in a very reasonable time . Thanks
Annual physical went well. Minimal waiting time. Bloodwork afterwards involved 30 minute wait time. Not excessive, however.
Dr.Wolters give me my annual physical,reviewed my blood in detail and answered all of my questions.
No wait time everyone was friendly my concerns were addressed my doctor is the best
Very positive and professional.
Had my ears cleaned office visit was very professional minimal wait time
Dr. Wolters is always so caring and knowledgable. I feel all my questions were answered.
Friendly,no wait,thorough,not rushed, and very pleasant over all!
My experience was great as always. Dr Wolters is always very friendly and professional. She has really helped me get my health back in order.
As always DR. Wolters took care of me. She is by far the best doctor and the only one I fully trust.
Dr Wolters is always informed & caring. My whole family goes to her, and we are extremely satisfied.
Very quick and easy.
Lab work in a.m. Saw Dr Wolters in p.m. She is very thorough and has a warm personality. I am very comfortable with her.
Great experience. Great weight time. Staff was very friendly. Dr. Wolters was very knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient.
I feel Dr. Wollers aggressively treated symptoms as is what was needed to break the cycle I was experiencing.
Was in auto accident that morning and got in to see Dr. Wolters that same day. Everyone was so kind and concerned for my well being.
Excellent listener! Excellent practitioner! I would recommend Dr. Wolters without hestiation.
This was my first visit. The staff and Dr. Wolters made for a very positive experience.
Have you seen Dr. Sharon Wolters, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolters?

Compare Dr. Wolters

}

Dr. Wolters' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wolters has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wolters' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Wolters does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wolters and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Louis University, College Of Medicine

Dr. Wolters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wolters does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wolters and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.