Dr. Sharon Russell, DDS

Dr. Sharon Russell, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Female
Dr. Sharon Russell, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Upper Marlboro, MD and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Howard University in 2005 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.

9632 Marlboro Pike

Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Carrington

Learn about Dr. Russell

This content was provided by Dr. Russell "Dr Sharon Russell is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon committed to providing quality care in a spa like,  tranquil environment using state of the art dental technology. We are a patient focused , patient centered organization and are available when you need us most, and that is why we are open 7 days a week! We specialize in Emergency Dental Services, Dental implants, wisdom teeth, dental trauma, extractions and anesthesia/ IV sedation and "smile makeovers". Dr Sharon Russell, a trusted oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Upper Marlboro, MD has over 20 years of healthcare experience and we Want you to have "a unique dental experience " at The Maryland Oral Surgery Group today!"

8  Practice Areas

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Mass
  • Howard University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Nursing
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Russell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Russell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Russell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Russell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Russell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Russell to family and friends

Dr. Russell's Performance

Dr. Russell Says:
"

As a surgeon that cares we value your feedback with this survey with the services provided and your experience with myself and our staff. All responses are confidential and used to improve the patient experience within our organization. Thank you for your time and support!

"

No complains about the doctor. The billing department is incompetent. They don't verify with the insurances if your procedure will be covered or not. They tell you one thing in order to convince you to get the procedure done. We wanted to make sure how much our insurance will cover for the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience was great. They take good care of you. I highly recommend if you are having oral problems then you should go there.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with the staff and Dr. Russell were both professional and comforting. I would definitely return, if future oral surgery was ever needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I appreciate their concern. My blood pressure was elevated and they were very concerned. Made me feel I was in caring and professional hands. I get very anxious at the doctors office and helped releive my anxiety.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would like to give Dr. Rusell and her staff the highest grade. I had a wisdom tooth that had a deep cavity and the nerve exposed. I was given an appointment that meet my needs and schedule. Dr. Rusell was very professional and funny. I was put at ease, the tooth was removed with no pain. I would...more
Are you Dr. Russell?