Dr. Sharon Orrange, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Sharon Orrange, MD
Dr. Sharon Orrange, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Orrange is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.

Dr. Orrange's Experience

See how Dr. Orrange's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orrange

Dr. Orrange accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Orrange is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Orrange has admitting privileges.

Dr. Orrange's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orrange to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Orrange's Performance
      GOOD
    San Antonio, TX |
    Dr Orrange is warm, professional and highly personable. She carefully listened to my experiences and concerns and then took steps to make sure that we gathered all the information needed to go forward with confidence! Her staff made me feel at ease and relaxed.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I was on the Blue Anthem site looking for a new PCP and Dr. Orrange was one of the first doctors on the list. I gave her office a try and was placed on a 14-minute hold for her scheduling team. After 14 minutes the same gentlemen who transfered me picks up the phone and reintroduces himself as if I was a new caller. Thanks for making this process more difficult and time consuming.
    in Philo, CA |
    When I have a problem, i know she will fix it with apractical and effective soluton. Dr. Orrange usually knows what to do. And, if she doesn't, She knows who will have the answer. She cares that I am okay which makes me feel safe. Besides she is fun to see.
    in La Canada, CA |
    I was referred to Dr. Orrange over 15 years ago when a USC specialist told me his wife went to her. She has been the best doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, kind, understanding, listens, remembers everything and quickly responds to calls or emails. My husband, daughter and son in-law are also patients. She has seen me through spinal surgery, both knees replaced, veins abated, cardiology issues with specialists she choose. I trust her implicitly and I feel lucky to have her.
    Los Angeles, CA |
    I called the office but was routed through the hospital and waited on hold twice. I finally spoke to a receptionist who took five minutes gathering my information and then informed me Dr. Orrange was not accepting new patience. Wasted my time!
    Los Angeles, CA |
    All staff I came into contact with was very polite. By arriving a little early, they were able to update my information and Dr. Orrange came in within 5 minutes of my appointment time. She reviewed all of the documents I gave the nurse prior to coming in. I find Dr. Orrange very intelligent, positive and a caring doctor. Her responses to emails and posting results is amazing!
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Absolutely fantastic! Listened and addressed all my issues. Took me in early and was excellent in her knowledge of a variety of issues.
    los angeles, ca |
    Responds to email! This is wonderful
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    She responds quickly - even during the weekend. I got an update about my labs on a Saturday. Very attentive. Her nurses are great and very helpful. She's personable during office visits and listens to you and orders anything that is necessary.
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    Horrible !! I went there Dec 21st, DR behavior was very nice and friendly. Nurses did AKJ 3 times on me to find a reasonable result. I have thyroid medication and I told DR orange regard this. Even showed her and nurses the blood exams I need to have, The day I went to take my blood exam there, they poked me 4 times to get the blood. Now, my test result is lack of T3, I called office and a nurse didn't have a chance to call me in 24 hours although I called 5 times ! Patient is nothing here
    Have you seen Dr. Sharon Orrange, MD?
    Are you Dr. Orrange?

Dr. Orrange's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Orrange has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orrange's Board Certifications

Dr. Orrange does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Orrange and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California

Graduated in 1998

Ucsd Mc

Completed in 2001

Dr. Orrange does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orrange and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Orrange does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Orrange and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.